Academy day 7th April v Stevenage !

We have an academy day over Rodney parade for the Stevenage game . Adults will be charged £10 kids £5 . Bearing in mind this is the same day as season ticket holders can take a friend for free .

Now after and continuing farce of the kit situation what better way for the club to build some bridges but instead of charging why not give FREE family tickets out .

I'm saying this as nobody has come to meet the parents , it's been 9+ months and still haven't received what we paid for .

Think it's only right that they give some token gesture back to the parents and try to rebuild some bridges .

Is this asking to much ? Considering my son's age group have played at home twice and travelled to :- Newtown,Manchester,Carmarthen,Swindon,Bristol x3 ,Swansea x3, Cardiff x3 ,Birmingham,Shrewsbury to name but a few .

Least that should happen in my opinion.
Last edited by County#9 on March 28th, 2018, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Academy day 7th April v Stevenage !

I'm not to bothered about the away games as such because the kids are playing and it's hard to get fixtures at our age group . It's part and parcel of academy football but granted more homes would be a great help .

My point is more the club try to build some bridges with the parents and create a community atmosphere instead of the I'll feeling that's there now .