Re: Press release

Pembs that's exactly what I'm talking about. I've been working for 37 years 24 of them in the finance industry. There were times in the 24 years that I hated going to work. I took a change of direction 13 years ago, less money but fantastic environment and I can honestly say I've laughed on everyone of those days and never have a problem going in. The County is the players 9-5 and if they're in a good environment then you really can't buy that because that's what you take away from work regardless of what you do. Really enjoyed today's game and we were the much better side, bloody hell Notts County, Luton and Coventry haven't got the better of us, shame about Crewe but that performance wasn't typical of the performances this season. I often glanced across to the North Terrace today and saw the new flag with some top lad's names on it, amber ran through the veins of all of them and they got an amber in the blood performance from the team. That's all we want, that's what matters in Newport, its the Newport way.