Re: Robbie calling out Neil Cork

neilcork68 wrote:
The Newport wrote:
theale wrote:Corky pays his money and is entitled to his opinion,I don't always agree with what he has to say but at least he's got a set of boll#x.
russell jones

He might pay his money to watch the home games. And it's also true that he is entitled to his opinion.
He expects other people to answer his questions but he's not quick enough in answering other people's questions is he?
I do not agree that he got a set of Boll#x has you put it as far as I'm concerned I don't believe that for one minute.

I will answer any relevant question on here with regards to the views that I post and I will try to DEBATE why I write them. I will however not be drawn into any posters questions of who I am , what I had for breakfast , where i live, what games i attend etc because that is not relevant to anything on here and none of any posters business....
You post under the Username of '' The Newport''.........I don't really care who you are . Yes I did 'pm' you to ask who you are because you said you know me but you failed to answer that. So its ok for you to ask me questions but not me to ask you ????

You say that you have sent me a PM. I have checked but No PM. So Neil if that's your real name where is it?
And yes I have a right to know the same as everyone else, you always write negative thing on here about games that you don't attend. So 'Neil' I didn't believe a word that you write on here. And I don't know if that is your real Name. I know you don't have to tell me or anyone else who you are the same as I don't have to tell you who I am.
Alright then. Here's a reasonably question. You say that you have been following Newport County for over 45 years, do you remember the first match that you attended in 1973/74 season?

Re: Robbie calling out Neil Cork

FAO ''The Newport ''

I don't really care what you believe .

Why do you think you or anyone has the right for me to explain who I am and prove it , as you post you do ??? Read the rules of the Forum that you signed up to......In lay mans terms it states 'nobody has to sign in using their own name and reveal any details about themselves'
it just so happens that I have revealed who I am by my REAL NAME and MY YEAR OF BIRTH in my user name as I have nothing to hide..
As I have said numerous times ...My posts are my views, agree or disagree with them , that's every posters prerogative.....

I did start supporting MY CLUB in the 73/74 season at the age of 5, my Dad used to take me over Somerton Park with my Uncle and no , I can't remember who my first game was....I was a bad boy back as well then because I never paid to get in either as the turnstile operator used to let me climb over the turnstile...i suppose you want me charged by the police for that now...

This is my last post on the subject of 'being called out by Robbie Willmott '' as the thread starter mentions at the very start.

i will not answer anyone's questions about who I am , what are my whereabouts , how many poos I have a day etc.....For those don't understand the rules of this message board....This is an un-official message board to air your views on the club we re all supposed to support , not bicker , bitch and try and point score against other members...If it is , the latter that's not the board I joined up to and I will tender my resignation from it for good if it has become that way