Re: Robbie calling out Neil Cork

Top performance from Robbie today and I don't get the negativity, let's be honest he provided our 2 best chances against Crewe last week and is up there with best rolling and dead ball deliverer we have in the side. I must be watching different games because he runs his socks off, switches flanks and always puts a shift in. Ignore the negativity Robbie you answered any critic in the best possible way today. I don't think we'll realise how good Willmott is until we have a bad team which I hope isn't for a long time, I shake my head sometimes and often say don't people realise how good our present squad is each and everyone of them can step in and do the jobs required of them, we haven't had that for a good few seasons and I think we'll be stronger again next season.

First of all I am not worried one bit by what Mr Wilmott posts on Twitter because I may say a few things that upset him. He is supposed to be a 'professional'....Act like one !!!!!!

Strange how he only posts after he has had a half decent game for a change... why didn't he post it last week after his ' crap performance' against Crewe ? (IMO)

In fact if Mr Flynn has anything about him should be having a word with him for what I feel is very 'unprofessional behaviour ' by one of his players 'calling out a fan of over 45 years '... I wont go to the training ground to ' have it out wit you ' just because you don't like what I say about your performances just like I wont get an apology off you for unprofessional ism in calling me out. IMO..
To all the others who think its clever to call me a 'troll'.......No I am not , I am a fan of the club for over 45 years who has spent many , many thousands of pounds supporting the club home and away and I have a right to have my views of the players who get paid to play for the club I support. If I feel that they don't play very well I don'y care whether they agree or not , I have the right to criticise them as long as I don't get personnel, as I believe I don't , or say anything .
Dont worry MR Willmott , my criticism will continue if you continue to play poor (IMO) and I dont give a toss if it upsets you. I am certainly not scared to meet you.... Shut up and do your job you get paid top do and stop posting on twitter trying to 'call out a fan' because you dont like a bit of criticism...Grow up and act like a man..

rncfc wrote:
The Cat wrote:Fantastic. Robbie had a good game today which is why Corky won't comment about him. Robbie should know, however, it's not just him, it's almost every player that puts a County shirt on.
Do we know for certain whether this Neil Cork (doubt that’s his real name) bloke is even a Newport supporter?

Given his tendency to stay away when we do alright it seems to me that the guy could just be a wind up merchant from another club.

Either way he’s clearly a Charlie uniform November tango.

Unlike you and many on here I post under my real name....I know you don't have to post under your own name on here when you join but I have nothing to hide..Many who post on here know who I am and know I have been a fan for many many years, over 45 to be precise.

C'mon A 'Porrrrt wrote:If I continually slated somebody for their performance, I’d certainly have the bollocks to meet them and have it out with them. Obviously, not everybody would.

Don't worry about me not having the balls to have it out with him because I can assure you 100% I have.
I find his behaviour very unprofessional in fact and IMO MF should be having words with him....I very much doubt he will be having words with 'his mate'' about it though...

neilcork68 wrote:
C'mon A 'Porrrrt wrote:If I continually slated somebody for their performance, I’d certainly have the bollocks to meet them and have it out with them. Obviously, not everybody would.

Don't worry about me not having the balls to have it out with him because I can assure you 100% I have.
I find his behaviour very unprofessional in fact and IMO MF should be having words with him....I very much doubt he will be having words with 'his mate'' about it though...
Why don’t you then? Otherwise you’re just going round in circles and getting nowhere. Moaning about him without ever really getting your point across. Surely you want to get your point across, or there is no point in complaining, is there?

He gets paid to play professional football for the club I support. This is an '' UN-OFFICIAL FANS MESSAGE BOARD '' for fans like you and I to air our views about the games we have paid to watch...We pay his wages by the way....
Why should I be 'called out '' by him just because he cant handle a bit of stick ???
If he can't handle the pressure of a bit of criticism then maybe he should go back to filling shelves at TESCO's

He needs to grow up , get his head down and do the job he gets paid to do IMO and not trying to have a go at me because I have upset his '' ickle feelings'' with a bit of stick about his performances...Bless his little cotton socks

The problem I have with Corky is he never says anything positive to balance the negative stuff. Last week wasn't great and he couldn't resist coming back from a self imposed absence simply so he could wade in. If we'd won 6-0 there is no way he would have come back. 45 years of "support" doesn't make anyone correct. All I ask for is balance.