Re: Robbie calling out Neil Cork

neilcork68 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:I don't think Willmott should be fined or disciplined for the tweet as it's not a menacing 'come and say that to my face' type tweet but a genuine offer to come and chat....
the telling fans to '**** off' however....

As I have said to many on here , I can take any flak coming my way if you disagree with my views, I just take it and its ' water off a ducks back ' , I wouldn't want him fined or disciplined for his tweet because they are his views and he is entitled to them , even though I took unbelievable stick from his followers.....Been called almost everything by them but that means b ugger all to me as I put it down to idiots without a brain ( if you read what they said you would understand why I said that.- in fact I could proceed with some of it and take legal action against some of them).

I do however believe he should face some sort of discipline from the club if it is proved he did in fact swear at fans yesterday..... I wasn't anywhere near the reported incident so have no idea what was said to him to react this way... The 'reporters of the incident 'haven't said that any comments made to him were out of order ( eg racist , homophobic , personnel etc) so if its just their views that he wasn't playing very good and he disagreed then he should be disciplined for it.
Like it or not , they are entitled to their views and they pay his wages..

If you could answer my question to you. I'm sure when I ask you the next question you will know or you should know who I am.

Loyalfoot wrote:This Thread is going around in circles now.
You are lucky in that you have only recently joined the forum and missed all the shenanigans. It used to be much worse than this before two posters; who were most responsible, got banned (or was it 5 posters?). Anyway, It got so bad there were times when it looked like the old time music hall comedy sketches where the comedian put on several hats in order to play several roles.

Dogger wrote:
bignbeefy wrote:Firstly Corky is entitled to his opinion on this unofficial message board - a board for us fans to post their opinions and thoughts - every single one of us is different, otherwise it would be a very boring world.

Secondly, Willmott is entirely out of order calling a fan out for criticizing him. If that's what's bothering him in this crazy world then he probably needs to have a good look at himself. If what is being said on here is true about him telling fans to F-off, not once but twice, then in all fairness he needs to decide on whether he actually wants or has the bollox to be a professional footballer.

Thirdly, I have slated him this season as I do not believe he is consistently of L2 standard. He was awesome for about 6 weeks December through to February, that coincided with the Cup run. I was the first to praise him and at the time I genuinely thought he had turned the corner and was going to make me eat my words. After Wembley his form has returned to below L2 level.

Apart from that he has looked very average.He tries very hard, runs his bollox off, BUT doesn't really tackle, his first touch is poor, I'm not sure he reads the game that well and for me, the most important factor for a winger is that his crossing is wildly erratic and more often than not misses the mark.
Somebody on here said he is the best dead ball man in the club - sorry, but his corners are all over the shop and not even sure how many free kicks he's actually taken lately as there are others better than him.

I'd love him to return to the form of that purple patch because he proved he can be one of the better players at our level. God knows we need players that put in and can create chances. Sometimes the formations we use don't suit him, sometimes he gets played in positions that just aren't right (floating behind the forwards in the middle of the park comes to mind), sometimes MF plays him too long when it's plain to see that it's just not working. That's football - and especially L2 football.

I slate Robbie when it's warranted. I praise him when he plays well. I have nothing against him and the only agenda I have is to see NCFC win more games than we lose. IMHO, if he has told our fans to F-off then I do have an issue with him.

Beefy
Absolutely spot on Beefy
+1

theale wrote:Corky pays his money and is entitled to his opinion,I don't always agree with what he has to say but at least he's got a set of boll#x.
russell jones

He might pay his money to watch the home games. And it's also true that he is entitled to his opinion.
He expects other people to answer his questions but he's not quick enough in answering other people's questions is he?
I do not agree that he got a set of Boll#x has you put it as far as I'm concerned I don't believe that for one minute.

I have stated that he has said some wrong things,and what he said on the mike flynn thread was wrong as far as I'm concerned,ok newport poster,he says things as he sees them,and he attends a lot of away matches as well,just to add I hope robbie is fighting his mental health issues as it's a horrible place to be,I'm sure mike and the other lads are helping him,get well soon robbie.
russell jones

Cornish Exile wrote:
theale wrote:Corky pays his money and is entitled to his opinion,I don't always agree with what he has to say but at least he's got a set of boll#x.
russell jones

He might have the right to express his opinion (over and over again) and so does Robbie Willmott have the right to respond.

Have I ever posted that any poster on here hasn't any right to post their views against me or my views ?

The Newport wrote:
russell jones

He might pay his money to watch the home games. And it's also true that he is entitled to his opinion.
He expects other people to answer his questions but he's not quick enough in answering other people's questions is he?
I do not agree that he got a set of Boll#x has you put it as far as I'm concerned I don't believe that for one minute.

I will answer any relevant question on here with regards to the views that I post and I will try to DEBATE why I write them. I will however not be drawn into any posters questions of who I am , what I had for breakfast , where i live, what games i attend etc because that is not relevant to anything on here and none of any posters business....
You post under the Username of '' The Newport''.........I don't really care who you are . Yes I did 'pm' you to ask who you are because you said you know me but you failed to answer that. So its ok for you to ask me questions but not me to ask you ????
Last edited by neilcork68 on April 3rd, 2018, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.