Re: Signed Matchball for Jacob

great cause and all that . What I would rather see now and again is buy a raffle ticket to win these prizes because that would be fairer to the less well off fans. Somebody may really want this item but hasn't got £20 spare but maybe able to spare a £1 or £2 trying...Sell 50 and your better off than one single bid..Even stipulate that until 'x' number of tickets sold the item will still be available

neilcork68 wrote:great cause and all that . What I would rather see now and again is buy a raffle ticket to win these prizes because that would be fairer to the less well off fans. Somebody may really want this item but hasn't got £20 spare but maybe able to spare a £1 or £2 trying...Sell 50 and your better off than one single bid..Even stipulate that until 'x' number of tickets sold the item will still be available
Great idea Corky, my limit is £20 but I thought I'd get the ball rolling:)

neilcork68 wrote:great cause and all that . What I would rather see now and again is buy a raffle ticket to win these prizes because that would be fairer to the less well off fans. Somebody may really want this item but hasn't got £20 spare but maybe able to spare a £1 or £2 trying...Sell 50 and your better off than one single bid..Even stipulate that until 'x' number of tickets sold the item will still be available

It would be hard to organise on here

UPTHEPORT wrote:

It would be hard to organise on here

You could get 50/100 people to make bids...say £2 each then draw a name out of a hat as you did when you did the teams before the season started before last season....Others , even me would help you out with this

Good thought....as a pensioner I'd like to do my bit now and then as my affection for all things Newport is deep rooted.
Idea UTP? Sell a series of numbers up to a decided max,allocate numbers and Bob's your uncle
Only an idea similar to Corkies