Re: So whos going down

As it stands, at a point per game, FGR are probably safe if everyone carries on as they are.
Chesterfield's postponed game against us will have spoilt their momentum somewhat, and I rather think they'd have fancied their chances against us....but they have a game against Grimsby coming up, and losers of that will probably join Barnet, but it'll be close. If Chesterfield revert to type, then I can see them going down by a handful of points, with Barnet going down with maybe as much as 10 pts adrift.

If I had to bet right now, I'd say Barnet bottom and Chesterfield joining them.

newgroundrodney wrote:As it stands, at a point per game, FGR are probably safe if everyone carries on as they are.
Chesterfield's postponed game against us will have spoilt their momentum somewhat, and I rather think they'd have fancied their chances against us....but they have a game against Grimsby coming up, and losers of that will probably join Barnet, but it'll be close. If Chesterfield revert to type, then I can see them going down by a handful of points, with Barnet going down with maybe as much as 10 pts adrift.

If I had to bet right now, I'd say Barnet bottom and Chesterfield joining them.
All true but Grimsby on really bad run

Still hope it's fgr not a proper team in my eyes

Hope it's Forest Green myself

Forest Green are away for 4 out of their remaining 6 games and they are currently 2nd bottom on away matches (only Chesterfield below them). Picking up 11 points on their travels this season.

They have to travel to Barnet, Yeovil, Cheltenham and Luton with 2 home games against Chesterfield and Grimsby (Last Game).

I hope Forest Green stay up. Its only an hour away and I enjoyed my trip there this season.

There is still lots to play for with several 6 pointers

Saturday 7th April
Barnet v FGR
Grimsby v Chesterfield

Tuesday 10th April
Morecombe -v- Chesterfield

Saturday 14th April
Grimsby v Barnet

Saturday 21st April
FGR -v- Chesterfield

Saturday 28th April
Morecombe -v- Barnet