Man City Bus

After watching several videos of the attack on the Man City team bus yesterday what are your views of the incident ???

Mine is
Although its almost impossible to blame the Football Club for the behaviour of their so called fans in the streets around the ground I find it disgusting behaviour from the idiot Scouscers who were the perpetrators and they should be ashamed of themselves
Yes create a hostile atmosphere if you so wish but attacking a bus ? What goes on in some peoples heads ?

Re: Man City Bus

If they had just turned up in a "normal" , plain clothed coach , none of this would've happened !
The warnings were out there that they were going to be met with a hostile reception , but still chose to rock up in the biggest "blinged-up" coach you'll ever see .

Not condoning what happened one bit . Bang out of order . But at the same time , so easily preventable imho

No defence and bang out of order. I hope they catch the idiots who did it. They have appealed for mobile phone footage and should find the perpetrators. Hope so. No-one injured thank goodness.

Double whammy for City. It was the bus they were going to park to stop Liverpool scoring as well.

Corpaboy wrote:If they had just turned up in a "normal" , plain clothed coach , none of this would've happened !
The warnings were out there that they were going to be met with a hostile reception , but still chose to rock up in the biggest "blinged-up" coach you'll ever see .

Not condoning what happened one bit . Bang out of order . But at the same time , so easily preventable imho

Sorry doesnt matter what they turned up in

it was bang out of order

It was wrong, and hopefully the few idiots that have brought shame on the club, get brought to justice.

But let’s be honest, this isn’t the first time a coach has been pelted, and I can’t remember the mass hysteria previously ???

Like I said, every club has its idiots, god forbid, even us.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:It was wrong, and hopefully the few idiots that have brought shame on the club, get brought to justice.

But let’s be honest, this isn’t the first time a coach has been pelted, and I can’t remember the mass hysteria previously ???

Untill I saw this tread hadnt heard of it so hardly mass hysteria

Justanordinaryfan wrote:It was wrong, and hopefully the few idiots that have brought shame on the club, get brought to justice.

I agree. The word 'destroyed' being used about the bus, really? A few half empty cans and bottles, and the arseholes that threw them will hopefully be brought to justice.
Reminds me of the type of thing you see in Europe on a weekly basis.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:If they had just turned up in a "normal" , plain clothed coach , none of this would've happened !

I

Sorry doesnt matter what they turned up in

it was bang out of order
You must only read this forum then .... been all over the news and Sky Sports??

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Who said anything about following big teams? neither do I, but like I said it’s been all over the news, terrestrial and Sky, plus the national newspapers ..... oh don’t tell me, you don’t watch tv or read the national papers ..... doh.

I watch news at 10 main headlines as I said. and no I don't buy newspapers

You can see the plastic Scousers defending it Oh it was a blingy bus etc

Ffs you shouldn't chuck things at buses Full stop

I agree with you .... it’s not acceptable .... whether you are as you call them plastic or not.

My point was/is, its not the first time it’s happened .... happened at West Ham on the Utd bus .....

Mass hysteria !! laughable.

My other point was/is that you are very unlikely to hear anything about anything if you don’t read papers or switch on your tv!

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:Who said anything about following big teams? neither do I, but like I said it’s been all over the news, terrestrial and Sky, plus the national newspapers ..... oh don’t tell me, you don’t watch tv or read the national papers ..... doh.

Not "defending" it in the slightest , Jim .
Just saying it was easily preventable and they had plenty of warning that it could happen .
Rocking up in a bus which clearly announces "Hiya !! This is the Man City Team Bus" was only going to stir up an already fiery atmosphere .

Why couldn't they have ditched the normal bus for a plain coach , just for that trip ??
Would've prevented the problem , surely ??

BTW ... I don't like the term "plastic" ... especially when aimed at me who hasn't missed a County home game in 2 seasons (sometimes at the expense of missing a Liverpool TV game.....)
Disgrace , bigtime
FFS
:roll:
UTC

Corpaboy wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Not "defending" it in the slightest , Jim .
Just saying it was easily preventable and they had plenty of warning that it could happen .
Rocking up in a bus which clearly announces "Hiya !! This is the Man City Team Bus" was only going to stir up an already fiery atmosphere .

Why couldn't they have ditched the normal bus for a plain coach , just for that trip ??
Would've prevented the problem , surely ??

BTW ... I don't like the term "plastic" ... especially when aimed at me who hasn't missed a County home game in 2 seasons (sometimes at the expense of missing a Liverpool TV game.....)
Disgrace , bigtime
FFS
:roll:
UTC
So it was Man. City's fault.