Re: Man City Bus

I don't condone violence
HOWEVER
Frankly, whoever organised Man City's day got it totally wrong

Corpaboy come back

What the Fook do people expect?
A round of applause from the Liverpool fans and come back to ours for a cup of tea?
Sad thing is Police heavily involved when they could be taking drug dealing Filth off the streets

Corpaboy wrote:If they had just turned up in a "normal" , plain clothed coach , none of this would've happened !
The warnings were out there that they were going to be met with a hostile reception , but still chose to rock up in the biggest "blinged-up" coach you'll ever see .

Not condoning what happened one bit . Bang out of order . But at the same time , so easily preventable imho
Because it would have made the blindest bit of difference what the coach looked like. :roll:

Justanordinaryfan wrote: My other point was/is that you are very unlikely to hear anything about anything if you don’t read papers or switch on your tv!
Having seen the coach driven away from the stadium at half time on BT Sport, and heard about it that way, afterwards I saw one video, from the bus, on the BBC MotD page. So neither mass hysteria nor ignorant of it. Social media is a pretty good filter for crap I do and don't care about and I have no interest at all in how much coverage something gets one way or another.

Video from inside the bus is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43639036

SJG99 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:If they had just turned up in a "normal" , plain clothed coach , none of this would've happened !
The warnings were out there that they were going to be met with a hostile reception , but still chose to rock up in the biggest "blinged-up" coach you'll ever see .

Not condoning what happened one bit . Bang out of order . But at the same time , so easily preventable imho
Because it would have made the blindest bit of difference what the coach looked like. :roll:
Like I say .... can't be arsed with all this at the moment .
Liverpool fans were WRONG for throwing shit at bus
Police were WRONG for organising the route
Man City were WRONG for rocking up in a bus emlazonned in their club badge and SPONSORS logos ........

If everyone had got together , and Man City turned up in a Castell Coaches bus with blacked out windows , they could've slipped in without any fucker even noticing !!??

Christ !!
They should've spoken with J from Cross Keys to organise their transport !!
£20 per person . No club badges or sponsorship on the side of the bus , but no fucker knows what time the bus leaves , what route it's taking or if they are gonna get picked up for the return journey !!! But at least they have a laugh and everyone gets home safe !!!!
:cheers: :bounce: :grin:

SJG99 wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote: My other point was/is that you are very unlikely to hear anything about anything if you don’t read papers or switch on your tv!
Having seen the coach driven away from the stadium at half time on BT Sport, and heard about it that way, afterwards I saw one video, from the bus, on the BBC MotD page. So neither mass hysteria nor ignorant of it. Social media is a pretty good filter for crap I do and don't care about and I have no interest at all in how much coverage something gets one way or another.

?

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
SJG99 wrote:

?
So . How was that bus deemed as "un drivable" for the trip home ???
And if they were so scared and wound up , why film it all on mobile whilst bragging that the "bus windows are unbreakable"

BTW .... they lost , 3-0 and Jason from Cross Keys would've organised better transport if only they'd asked .......