Cardiff miss 2 pens in injurytime

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

County Valleyboy

Re: Cardiff miss 2 pens in injurytime

Postby County Valleyboy » April 7th, 2018, 9:06 am

I want Cardiff and Swansea to do well!...now Wrexham,that's a different matter
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Postby rncfc » April 7th, 2018, 9:21 am

Corpaboy wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha ha habhabhab!!!!! Bloody HA !!!!!

They'll still go up though .

Take a look at their run-in compared to Fulham. I don’t think it’s a done deal just yet. I wouldn’t be surprise if Fulham win every game.
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Postby daftasfxxx » April 7th, 2018, 9:23 am

County Valleyboy wrote:I want Cardiff and Swansea to do well!...now Wrexham,that's a different matter

Yes I went off Wrexham after i bought a pair of gloves off one off ebay and discovered there was an extra finger on each hand
no avatar
User

county37

Postby county37 » April 7th, 2018, 10:08 am

some of us remember what its like to have real rivalries in south wales & with both Bristol clubs & to a certain degree with Swindon, we haven't always been the lowest ranked club amongst the above, & I for one didn't foresee a time when people bought half & half scarves & held hands with that lot twelve miles down the road & the jacks. as for Wrexham they are 140 miles away can you imagine Watford considering stoke city as rivals?
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » April 7th, 2018, 11:15 am

Theres some bleating coming from Warnock :knob:

You lost pal and I hope your bindippers choke in the run in :grin:

Imagine if they did get promoted I would have to watch ITV Wurzels I couldnt take all that kardiff this kardiff that all summer :sad2:
no avatar
User

supporter

Postby supporter » April 7th, 2018, 11:32 am

UTP I've always liked Warnock because he says it as it is, however he let himself down yesterday. Lets be honest the Wolves manager has just witnessed a remarkable end to the game, he's shown passion and emotion, please never lose that from the game. He apologized straight away, Warnock was p!ss poor in his interview even Gabbiddon said he should've accepted the apology.
no avatar
User

RedandAmber

Postby RedandAmber » April 7th, 2018, 12:42 pm

aberexile wrote:Don't get the anti-Cardiff thing. A bit naive if you ask me. Like England when they play Germany. We are no rivals to Cardiff and England were rivals to Germany once, in 1966. Time to embrace our neighbours I say, and the players we'll get off them on loan!!

Genuine question ...Are you from Newport ?
no avatar
User

aberexile

Postby aberexile » April 7th, 2018, 2:14 pm

RedandAmber wrote:
aberexile wrote:Don't get the anti-Cardiff thing. A bit naive if you ask me. Like England when they play Germany. We are no rivals to Cardiff and England were rivals to Germany once, in 1966. Time to embrace our neighbours I say, and the players we'll get off them on loan!!

Genuine question ...Are you from Newport ?

By that do you mean I can only understand the hatred of Cardiff if I'm from Newport?
User

Tony Soprano

np2o

Postby Tony Soprano » April 7th, 2018, 5:22 pm

This is typical of our lot!! Take the pizz because Cardiff fcked up yet our own team are absolute dogshit!! Unbelievable Jeff!!
no avatar
User

supporter

Postby supporter » April 7th, 2018, 9:42 pm

Got absolutely no time for them.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Postby neilcork68 » April 7th, 2018, 9:49 pm

At least they got two penalties to miss, when did we last have a pen ???
no avatar
User

Goddard & woods

Lliswerry

Postby Goddard & woods » April 9th, 2018, 12:59 pm

neilcork68 wrote:At least they got two penalties to miss, when did we last have a pen ???

Should have had at least 1 yesterday possibly 2 though IMO the one on Frank would have been harsh.
no avatar
User

Goddard & woods

Lliswerry

Postby Goddard & woods » April 9th, 2018, 1:01 pm

Oh and we should have had 1 against Crewe when it was 1-1 right in front of me and Wilmott was floored Dolan asked the Lino when the corner was being taken what the f*** was that all about.
User

newgroundrodney

Cardiff, UK

Postby newgroundrodney » April 9th, 2018, 1:16 pm

To be honest, if you can't score penalties late in a game to set up a dramatic finish you don't deserve to win.
But I don't hate Cardiff - although as a QPR fan I should - and as i said before, when we played them early in the season at the CCS, Cardiff City were absolutely fabulous. We could do nothing with them - they were sublime at times.

Personally I want to see every Welsh club in the Pyramid reach its highest level it can attain, so for me, I'll be happy if City go up, and wrexham come up...
In this day and age, I don't think seeing Swansea & Cardiff in the top flight, and Newport & Wrexham in The Championship is too much to hope for.....not yet of course, but in time.

The only thing that spoiled my 'away' trip to Cardiff, was Junior Hoillet goading the QPR fans when he scored......he was an absolute legend for getting the ball over to Zamora to score.
Similarly to Pipe's cross for O'Brien to score.... legend. Then imagine David Pipe going to Swindon and celebrating and goading us when he scored, THAT's what it felt like when Hoillet did it!

Doesn't change the fact that I want City to go up.......and I'm sure they're already there in reality!
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » April 10th, 2018, 10:12 pm

They are going to bottle it :twisted:
PreviousNext