State of Rodney parades facilities

To whom this may concern,

I am a multi millionaire Glastonbury farmer who has taken an interest in going to football grounds up and down the country testing toilets for my company.

May I say I am disgusted and ashamed to call Rodney parade a football ground. I wouldn’t let my 5 horses use them. The men with no bollocks had to go to the bisley and have a wee. Only 1 working toilet with over 4,000. Newport county fans you should be ashamed of yourselves. Sir Kenny bale was offended.. the least offended man in the world.

I’m going to the gleblands I might get a better toilet and a nicer beer.

Yours truly

Brian

Re: State of Rodney parades facilities

Brian Bedonde wrote:To whom this may concern,

I am a multi millionaire Glastonbury farmer who has taken an interest in going to football grounds up and down the country testing toilets for my company.

May I say I am disgusted and ashamed to call Rodney parade a football ground. I wouldn’t let my 5 horses use them. The men with no bollocks had to go to the bisley and have a wee. Only 1 working toilet with over 4,000. Newport county fans you should be ashamed of yourselves. Sir Kenny bale was offended.. the least offended man in the world.

Yours truly

Brian

Couldn't lend us some of your millions to upgrade the facilities at RP could you ???

What business are you in ? If its portable toilets then cant you offer the club some at a discount rate to help them out whilst they get them fixed ?

By the way I agree with you 100% about the state of RP....Crap food and drink on offer , toilets are a joke etc

Brian Bedonde wrote:To whom this may concern,

Just so you know, we don't own the ground!

Yours truly

Brian

He is so lucky that he did,nt use them toilets over the old somerton park ground from years ago, now they def had a sweet sort of odour smell around a two mile radius any where near them, and dont even remember seeing any place,s to have a good sh-t apart from a few who used the back of the cromwell end.