Re: Awful form

MF says that several are playing for the futures. Well based on their performances against Crewe and Stevenage there is going to be a mass clear out! (Luton was, of course, much better)
I hope MF's replacements obtained in the Summer will be a lot better that his Christmas appointments (which were nothing short of dreadful). If not next season will certainly be a relegation battle.

Goals win Matches wrote:MF says that several are playing for the futures. Well based on their performances against Crewe and Stevenage there is going to be a mass clear out! (Luton was, of course, much better)
I hope MF's replacements obtained in the Summer will be a lot better that his Christmas appointments (which were nothing short of dreadful). If not next season will certainly be a relegation battle.
Reading in the Argus a few weeks back, Nouble implied that he'd been offered a contract :(

Goals win Matches wrote:MF says that several are playing for the futures. Well based on their performances against Crewe and Stevenage there is going to be a mass clear out! (Luton was, of course, much better)
Reading in the Argus a few weeks back, Nouble implied that he'd been offered a contract :(

Seems like some players are trying to catch someone's eye by playing well against the bigger clubs.

Marky wrote:
Seems like some players are trying to catch someone's eye by playing well against the bigger clubs.
Only consistent performers the last few weeks have been Butler and Willmott.

Willthiswork wrote:
SULLY34 wrote: Only consistent performers the last few weeks have been Butler and Willmott.
And Amond?
I was going to include him just on his work rate, but I'm being harsh. The way Flynny plays definitely doesn't suit him.

SULLY34 wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
SULLY34 wrote: Only consistent performers the last few weeks have been Butler and Willmott.
And Amond?
I was going to include him just on his work rate, but I'm being harsh. The way Flynny plays definitely doesn't suit him.

which of our players does it suit ?

SULLY34 wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
And Amond?
I think he just needs the right partner.

Think they need to work on set pieces. Not one corner found a County head, and even when a goal down with minutes to go they leave 4 players defending or waiting outside the box.

Same with crossing, poor quality from what I've seen in the last few games.

Chavenage did defend well though but County hardly made it difficult for them. Need a bit of creativity - someone willing to run at the opposition defence and have a shot.

They need to turn over Swinetown next week - they are the devil's team and losing to them will ruin the weekend.

SULLY34 wrote:
MF sees something in Frank,what it is no one knows.He will be offered a new deal,my hope is he turns it down.