Re: Awful form

Mike needs a massive clear out In summer I would only keep 7 players but given what he did in January do you trust him. Given he has Lennie Lawrence what the he'll has he been doing surely he can see there is a lot of crap.
How can he let Arron Williams leave for Brackley and keep Jackson Christ know where is Lennie's judgement on that. We need to stop signing cast offs and sign decent players how we had 4000 att today is amazing they must have been feebies

stevie83 wrote:Nouble doesn't look interested **** him off I'm sorry I'm not renewing my season ticket we are awful to watch
So your not renewing on the back of a slump in form after a great cup run?

Were you thinking of not renewing just a couple of months ago after the Spurs games?

Not to worry, Cardiff look like getting promotion so you can go there instead

Bye.

whoareya wrote:
stevie83 wrote:Nouble doesn't look interested **** him off I'm sorry I'm not renewing my season ticket we are awful to watch
So your not renewing on the back of a slump in form after a great cup run?

Were you thinking of not renewing just a couple of months ago after the Spurs games?

Not to worry, Cardiff look like getting promotion so you can go there instead

Bye.
For the last three months results have been awful. Off the side of a cliff awful. A supporter who is clearly unhappy about this wonders whether to renew his season ticket. After all money doesn't grow on trees.

One could try to persuade him that it is at such times fans need to unite and back the club. Not by sycophantic burying heads in the sand but by saying that at this time buying a season ticket might just mean that we have the funds to make the changes needed. Or one could just tell such a supporter to go and watch Cardiff instead.

Now which do you think is the best way forward? Which type of attitude do you believe is likely to make the uncommitted sports fan feel as though he ought to spend some of his/her hard earned watching County?

Well said stan, if you are a county fan its in your blood and county will allways be the 1st team you check the score of at 4,45 every sat,
even if you dont renew your season ticket your prob going to have more lows than highs with the county, sad part is we are so used to all the low times that we forget about the high times like spurs and leeds, and then throw our dummies out of the prom when things go against us., of course you should renew your season ticket because its a long wait untill
4,45 on the tv every sat,

Why do some members insist on saying stupid long words that mean total bo---ocks to most of us, it sure dont make them look clever just because they have got a spelling book in front of them, i may not have the best gramma on here but i wont be beaten for what this forum should be all about and that is my passion for the county

I think you might find it is a mental thing ala getting to 40pts in the premiership! commonly known as being on the beach!
After last season its probably relief at being safe with a few games in hand! Not saying I agree with this but its my take on things plus I do think Labadie is a big miss!

At half time, I thought that about Nouble as well. Second half though when he was playing most of the game right in front of us on the Hazel terrace I thought he put a shift in. So I am now uncertain whether he only did it second half, whether Flynn's half time change in formation brought him more into the game or whether you need to be up close to see the effort from him.

Also, having thought I would never see Reid on the pitch in a County shirt again after his abject performance at Colchester and being totally baffled at Flynn taking off Pipe for him yesterday. have to give credit to the kid, he did well while he was on the pitch and looked the part this time.

Amberexile wrote:
At half time, I thought that about Nouble as well. Second half though when he was playing most of the game right in front of us on the Hazel terrace I thought he put a shift in. So I am now uncertain whether he only did it second half, whether Flynn's half time change in formation brought him more into the game or whether you need to be up close to see the effort from him.

Also, having thought I would never see Reid on the pitch in a County shirt again after his abject performance at Colchester and being totally baffled at Flynn taking off Pipe for him yesterday. have to give credit to the kid, he did well while he was on the pitch and looked the part this time.
Trouble is there is no end product.Yesterday,he was free near the touch line and had time to look up and pick out someone.He looked up,then just fired it across to no one.Butler picked it up on the other touch line,crossed and Frank unmarked nodded it to no one again.Later,he cut inside his man and needed to just lay it to Dolan on the edge of the box but chose to drive it at him meaning the chance was lost.He never anticipates anything,but only reacts when its already happened.He does one good burst per game and thinks that is enough.Not enough goals,not enough assists and not enough effort.

Elmo wrote:I think you might find it is a mental thing ala getting to 40pts in the premiership! commonly known as being on the beach!
After last season its probably relief at being safe with a few games in hand! Not saying I agree with this but its my take on things plus I do think Labadie is a big miss!
That's what people were saying two years ago.

So you bought a season ticket off the back of finishing 22nd but won't renew after a much better season than the last one? Jog on then Stevie...