Should I Renew.

I have been a season ticket holder for several seasons now and had my form in my pocket to renew today.Unfortunately I never had the oppotunity to do it.With the absolute garbage County have served up in the last couple of games is it worth it I ask myself.No doubt I will get round to doing it but please Mr Flynn teach the players how to pass the ball instead of just hoofing it to nomans land.

Re: Should I Renew.

rodneyboy wrote:I have been a season ticket holder for several seasons now and had my form in my pocket to renew today.Unfortunately I never had the oppotunity to do it.With the absolute garbage County have served up in the last couple of games is it worth it I ask myself.No doubt I will get round to doing it but please Mr Flynn teach the players how to pass the ball instead of just hoofing it to nomans land.

is it the players or are they playing to his tactics ????

neilcork68 wrote:
rodneyboy wrote:I have been a season ticket holder for several seasons now and had my form in my pocket to renew today.Unfortunately I never had the oppotunity to do it.With the absolute garbage County have served up in the last couple of games is it worth it I ask myself.No doubt I will get round to doing it but please Mr Flynn teach the players how to pass the ball instead of just hoofing it to nomans land.
In my opinion mainly Flynny's bloody tactics with a couple of poor players thrown in. I know most people slate Jackson but how many headers didhe win compared to Frank? One headed shot too.

is it the players or are they playing to his tactics ????

(a) convenience
(b) donation to club for matches you miss
(c) priority for big games
(d) available on finance

Just some reasons to renew. Final choice is yours of course. Your Season Ticket is with the CLUB not the team. Players come and go, but your support is vital, but that's not to say you can't pay on the day and be just as valued.

Personally, I'd renew..... I'm going to anyway.

Common sense says you shouldn't but you know you will....That's what being a football fan is

When your BAD do the team come and visit you ? You know that's a No but next week we will all be back hoping for better . We will probably be let down again and have the same thought processes again but we keep coming back for more.

What did they late Bill Shankley say.......'' Some people think Football is a matter of life or death, I don't like that attitude. I can assure you its more important than that '' ,

You can change you wife , change you family and friends but a real football supporter will never change their team...Sorry old bean , You , like me have been lumbered with being a County fan whether we like it or not :wink: :shock:
See you in August :wink:

neilcork68 wrote:Common sense says you shouldn't but you know you will....That's what being a football fan is

When your BAD do the team come and visit you ? You know that's a No but next week we will all be back hoping for better . We will probably be let down again and have the same thought processes again but we keep coming back for more.

What did they late Bill Shankley say.......'' Some people think Football is a matter of life or death, I don't like that attitude. I can assure you its more important than that '' ,

You can change you wife , change you family and friends but a real football supporter will never change their team...Sorry old bean , You , like me have been lumbered with being a County fan whether we like it or not :wink: :shock:
See you in August :wink:

I remember reading that Shankley took his wife to see Liverpool reserves as treat on their Wedding Anniversary.

UPTHEPORT wrote:im going to renew true fans have season tickets even if you cant make every game
Oh come on Jim. You know better than most that not everyone has been as fortunate as you and me. People on limited incomes can't afford season tickets and can perhaps only afford a few games a season. I'm sure that you didn't mean to imply that they are somehow lesser fans for that but that's how some people will read it.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:im going to renew true fans have season tickets even if you cant make every game
Oh come on Jim. You know better than most that not everyone has been as fortunate as you and me. People on limited incomes can't afford season tickets and can perhaps only afford a few games a season. I'm sure that you didn't mean to imply that they are somehow lesser fans for that but that's how some people will read it.[/quote

+1.

What an arrogant, pompous, immature opinion to have. Whilst I’m lucky enough to be able to do that, I’m sure that there are many that cannot.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Oh come on Jim. You know better than most that not everyone has been as fortunate as you and me. People on limited incomes can't afford season tickets and can perhaps only afford a few games a season. I'm sure that you didn't mean to imply that they are somehow lesser fans for that but that's how some people will read it.[/quote

+1.

What an arrogant, pompous, immature opinion to have. Whilst I’m lucky enough to be able to do that, I’m sure that there are many that cannot.
Knowing Jim's view on life I'm sure he didn't mean it the way it came out. My beef is with those who will seize on this remark.In my view all County fans are equal and certainly equally fans.

I have bought season tickets for all the past seasons and paid £250 for this season too AFTER BOOKING MY CAR TO PARK IN THE GROUND as I have done preseason every year, no mention of the WRU 20 allotted spaces maximum --I saw the first two matches and was then told to see some woman in the shop who curtly informed me that I would NOT be allowed to park at Rodney Parade NOR at Maindee school. I had purchased £200 worth of shares,. when County were begging for finance for the takeover, I had already set up a monthly donation of £10 per month --they had received a total of £30 and I then cancelled it I am a member No 263 of the trust -----I am looking at the poxy Amber Loyalty Card I a write ............... I'm have emailed the club to reconsider the ban a number of times , I got no reply to any of them, Yes and I also read a couple of offers by people offering to pick me up etc on match days Thank You but no thanks . I believe they knew of the WRU rubbish when they took my £250 for the ticket but chose NOT to warn me of the rule--I should perhaps point out that I am nearly 80 years old in October 2018, a supporter since 1950
I have held a Blue Badge for about nine years as I have collapsed instep in my right foot My emails to the club were ignored so as far as I'm concerned County can drop the price to a fiver as many times as they like I hope they get what they deserve
Bob Bassett