Re: Some unpleasant facts.

Listen stan what i fail to grasp is that you say you were told a story about a director and had inside information of a person unknown to us all, now this person told you the story believing you would,nt tell anybody else the story,
Yet here you are telling us all the story which should of been kept to yourself so what sort of mate or insider would trust you enough or ever again when they know you will tell the whole world the so called story, or is a story that they knew you would blab about to everyone on this forum, or is it just a bit of a fairy tail you have made up?, i have an uncle who is a director with the county and i hear certain stories now and again but would,nt dream of breaking that trust with my uncle and tell the stories i heard on any forum,

Sommidda wrote:Listen stan what i fail to grasp is that you say you were told a story about a director and had inside information of a person unknown to us all, now this person told you the story believing you would,nt tell anybody else the story,
Yet here you are telling us all the story which should of been kept to yourself so what sort of mate or insider would trust you enough or ever again when they know you will tell the whole world the so called story, or is a story that they knew you would blab about to everyone on this forum, or is it just a bit of a fairy tail you have made up?, i have an uncle who is a director with the county and i hear certain stories now and again but would,nt dream of breaking that trust with my uncle and tell the stories i heard on any forum,
That's not quite accurate.

Two points.

I, along with the overwhelming majority of people on this board own Newport County. Those who are directors of Newport County have to make decisions on how the club is run. I may agree with those decisions I may not. However if I am not informed of those decisions I can't judge how the club is being run.

Now when it comes to my attention that the club directors have behaved in such a way that I believe is detrimental to the club I am going to publicise that information. As per the Anthony Redwood matter. I don't put into the public domain tittle tattle, how many children by how many different women anyone might have and matters of that nature are of no interest to me. I don't care that certain directors litter emails with the 'c' word, so on and so forth.

However I do care when it effects County. So to answer your question and Cat's question on another thread, let me give you an example of what I will divulge. Jon Bowkett, Gavin Foxall and Anthony Redwood met in late January, early February 2016 in the Tredegar Arms Bassaleg. At this meeting Mr Redwood was offered the position of Chief Operating Officer at Newport County. The job was taken on trust and a handshake. Four months later Mr Redwood wanted the contract of employment formally recognized. Anyone would. It was his legal entitlement. When he asked for the contract from Gavin, Gavin refused. Jon Bowkett did the right thing, the lawful thing. In my opinion had Mr Bowkett behaved as badly as Mr Foxall and refused to give Mr Redwood the contract to which he was entitled, a tribunal would have construed one which would have cost Newport County far more.

That is the end of the Redwood saga. I have seen emails that would make a soldier blush, but they don't damage my club.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: That's not quite accurate........I, along with the overwhelming majority of people on this board own Newport County.

That's not quite accurate.

The Trust bought a majority shareholding from Les Scadding - but there are other shareholders.

I also recall that the Trust's position of relative strength was dependant on Messrs Southall and Greenhaf transferring their shareholdings to the Trust - I have yet to see any confirmation that this has been undertaken.