Re: Some unpleasant facts.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Just in case anyone is wondering the Email thread which Jimmy would love to see has been moved to anything else. It has also been tagged on to the perspective thread.

Don't know why. It was not abusive, contained only information in the public domain and is about Newport County.
Don't forget Willthiswork is possibly linked to the County!

Willthiswork wrote:
Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Or possibly not. :)

Did you move the thread or not? If so why?
Merged it with the other one which is a similar thread.
As the thread is County related why have you moved it to Anything Else, do you have an interest in keeping Stan's issues out of view?
By the way, I am not a natural supporter of his but I detest any form of censorship, which perhaps inadvertently, you are now applying.

Willthiswork wrote:Or possibly not. :)

Did you move the thread or not? If so why?
Probably because it was playing out the same old tune and so filed away under its main theme
which is the same as the other stuff posted - 'shit stirring'.
If you feel that strong about commenting on it then you can all congregate in the other section and ask to get your case study notes on employment law marked by the ex legal bloke.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Censorship?

The original thread was moved a long time ago. Keep up dear.
If it is censorship it's clearly not working. Nearly 10,000 hits.
still lolling that you thought that meant 10,000 people. and you had the cheek to call me thick lol

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:
still lolling that you thought that meant 10,000 people. and you had the cheek to call me thick lol
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for helping keep both threads alive.

Sweet dreams old chap,
hi stan. it's my pleasure. anything to validate your existence old chappy. I fear that life for you is empty without this message forum

Willthiswork wrote:Censorship?

The original thread was moved a long time ago. Keep up dear.
Out of sight out of mind, your objective achieved. Censorship by any other name dear.
Just to relate since the thread was moved there have been nearly 3,000 additional hits on the topic. Now just to save my new best friend Jimmy Exile from having a multiple orgasm, whilst I am aware that many viewers will have read the comments on more than one occasion and 3,000 views does not equate to 3,000 people, and whilst I suspect that your view that it was a case of 'out of sight out of mind' is correct in what moderators were attempting to do, clearly the attempt, if that it be. has failed.

This fills me with great hope. Supporters of Newport County who use this board, will read what is said and make up their own minds. As you have said, you don't normally agree with my views, which is absolutely fine by me. However this board allows for the exchange of ideas from people who hold Newport County dear. Long may it continue.