Re: Transfer targets

rncfc wrote:If there’s any chance at all of getting Akinde I would be up for that 100%.

The only thing I’d worry about is with him up front it would be long ball week in, week out. At least we’d have the right tools for it then though I suppose.
Mo Eisa would be a really good option from Cheltenham, he’s scored around 20 goals already.

newgroundrodney wrote:Reece Greco-Cox for me.

Possibly the best loanee to ever play for us. Took Barnet apart playing ankle-deep in water.
Why he's not a league player I've no idea.
Currently at Woking FFS!...... I'm sure we could get him.
Better than White,Mccoulsky,Sheehan or Healey? Your QPR heart is leading your head I think.Agree I did like him before Westley played him with his knee strapped and knackered him.Would you prefer him to Collins as that is the role where he would play.Can't see Wolves giving him a new deal so I would take Collins.I did like him though.

Percy plunkett wrote:

Possibly the best loanee to ever play for us. Took Barnet apart playing ankle-deep in water.
Better than White,Mccoulsky,Sheehan or Healey? Your QPR heart is leading your head I think.Agree I did like him before Westley played him with his knee strapped and knackered him.Would you prefer him to Collins as that is the role where he would play.Can't see Wolves giving him a new deal so I would take Collins.I did like him though.
...given the same amount of game time, yes, Reece would be head n shoulders above those....

newgroundrodney wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:

...given the same amount of game time, yes, Reece would be head n shoulders above those....

You don't know that for sure though. Whilst he was here he was pretty decent, but certainly not the best loanee ever to play for us.