Re: Transfer targets

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Dale Bennett, quality right back, just left FGR a month before his contract ended. Was their longest serving player (5yrs), rumours he fell out with the manager after being dropped. Their best player bar Doidge by far.

Would be well worthy of a pre-season trial.

Dee
If he throws his toys out of the pram because he gets dropped it doesn't look good.

Percy plunkett wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Dale Bennett, quality right back, just left FGR a month before his contract ended. Was their longest serving player (5yrs), rumours he fell out with the manager after being dropped. Their best player bar Doidge by far.

Would be well worthy of a pre-season trial.
Dee
If he throws his toys out of the pram because he gets dropped it doesn't look good.
Maybe he left early as he has something already tied up for next season?

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:I don’t think Paul Hayes has done badly but it may be time to move him on. Flynn seems keen on Collins and, if we’re going to sign him, he needs to get him in the gym with Pipey.
Collins is very poor in my opinion, but as Flynn recently referred to him as a friend then I guess he is likely to be signed.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
Kevinmoorefellover wrote:I don’t think Paul Hayes has done badly but it may be time to move him on. Flynn seems keen on Collins and, if we’re going to sign him, he needs to get him in the gym with Pipey.
Collins is very poor in my opinion, but as Flynn recently referred to him as a friend then I guess he is likely to be signed.

I agree, other than the Luton game he has been very poor, gets knocked off the ball too easy. Would like to see us pass on signing him and look elsewhere.

I think we need to thank them both and send them on their way. If we sign Collins then I'm afraid Flynny's expectations are quite low.

Chesterfield's Kristian Dennis scores where ever he goes certainly would add to our strike force.
MK Dons Alex Gilbey back into League 2 ex. County player would add to our midfield.
Obviously depends on their contracts and if they want to move and obviously agents.
Gilbey on a 3 year contract so will see him play against us next season.
Always think the Conference teams involved in the play offs and especially losing finalists will have very good players itching to get into League football.

somerton moss wrote:Bruno Andrade of Boreham Wood a midfielder with skill and has scored 18 goals this season only 24 a Portuguese talent must bring in this type of quality.
Midfield / Striker not many out there.
Luke Coulson of Ebbsfleet is a winger who can score and assist has provided many goals for prolific Danny Kedwell a potential striker ? Do not judge a striker by his age ask Akinfenwa and Ellison !
Andrade scores again tonight and our own Turley for Boreham Wood against Fylde AFC in play offs.