GRANDSTAND: EXILES v SWINDON

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Re: GRANDSTAND: EXILES v SWINDON

Postby UPTHEPORT » April 15th, 2018, 11:38 am

Thanks for the 6 points Swindon :cheers:
no avatar
User

Newportonian

Postby Newportonian » April 15th, 2018, 4:23 pm

Thought mayonnaise was their motm until he got the red card, Aaron Collins need a few months in the gym with pipe, he’s way to lightweight and easily moved off the ball or out of the way, he’s nowhere near physically strong enough
no avatar
User

SULLY34

Newport

Postby SULLY34 » April 15th, 2018, 4:40 pm

Newportonian wrote:Thought mayonnaise was their motm until he got the red card, Aaron Collins need a few months in the gym with pipe, he’s way to lightweight and easily moved off the ball or out of the way, he’s nowhere near physically strong enough

So did I, with White leaving us I wouldn't mind getting this lad in on loan from Bristol. Brought up and schooled in Newport I believe.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » April 15th, 2018, 4:43 pm

I thought he was ok, but then again he was only marking the lightweight Collins, who most fans agree was poor.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Postby Percy plunkett » April 15th, 2018, 4:51 pm

Their fans feel he let them down with the red card and are not too complimentary about him.He has a brother Elvis who was with Cardiff at the same time.
no avatar
User

SULLY34

Newport

Postby SULLY34 » April 15th, 2018, 5:09 pm

Percy plunkett wrote:Their fans feel he let them down with the red card and are not too complimentary about him.He has a brother Elvis who was with Cardiff at the same time.

They played just as well with 10 men. We were sluggish second half, they lost because of our excellent first half.
no avatar
User

DeePeeNCAFC

Postby DeePeeNCAFC » April 15th, 2018, 9:40 pm

SULLY34 wrote:
Newportonian wrote:Thought mayonnaise was their motm until he got the red card, Aaron Collins need a few months in the gym with pipe, he’s way to lightweight and easily moved off the ball or out of the way, he’s nowhere near physically strong enough

So did I, with White leaving us I wouldn't mind getting this lad in on loan from Bristol. Brought up and schooled in Newport I believe.

His brother is a junior coach at County. I also thought he had a good game and kept Collins in his pocket.

Reviewed the Swinetown goal on C5 last night and, yes, it was onside. I was sat 5 yards away from and in line with the lad who crossed it and could have sworn Mullins drifted offside before the cross came in. Static defence though but County didn't really do much else wrong yesterday.
no avatar
User

theale

Postby theale » April 16th, 2018, 9:11 am

Well done mike flynn,steady stuff well deserved.
Previous