Re: Man of the match Swindon

Alan G Bryant wrote:I would say Amond. I think he has been immense all season and his work rate is phenomenal. I guess sometimes it is unavoidable having to pay an agent a fee if you want quality.

Even if we paid £40k for him AND £19k to his agent he's more than made that back for us. Quality forward.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:I would say Amond. I think he has been immense all season and his work rate is phenomenal. I guess sometimes it is unavoidable having to pay an agent a fee if you want quality.

Even if we paid £40k for him AND £19k to his agent he's more than made that back for us. Quality forward.
Wow so many to choose from but I’m going with Tozer.

Does anybody really believe we paid £40k for Amond ?
Think about it that would mean the agents fee was around 49% :shock:

Newportonian wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

Think about it that would mean the agents fee was around 49% :shock:

I think we paid somewhere between £15-25k

Even if we paid £40k for him AND £19k to his agent he's more than made that back for us. Quality forward.[/quote]

Think about it that would mean the agents fee was around 49% :shock:[/quote]

I think we paid somewhere between £15-25k[/quote]

That would be even worse as we would have paid the agent more than we payed for the player