Re: Man of the match Swindon

Dolan for me. Everyone was basically a decent performer. Hate to single our Aaron Collins, but looked lost out there. Would have liked to see him play a lot closer to Amond, but I guess his instructions are to play wiiiiiiiiiide.

Swindon gifted us the midfield by not pressing, so Dolan, Tozer and Willmott were unchallenged. Dolan revels when he's free to spray it around (Adam Chapman stylee!).

Has anyone else noticed that we just dont shoot from deep any more - I know we are generally rubbish at it, but long shots seem to have gone from our game!

Newportonian wrote:Even if we paid £40k for him AND £19k to his agent he's more than made that back for us. Quality forward.
Wow so many to choose from but I’m going with Tozer.

Does anybody really believe we paid £40k for Amond ?
Think about it that would mean the agents fee was around 49% :shock:[/quote]

I think we paid somewhere between £15-25k[/quote]

That would be even worse as we would have paid the agent more than we payed for the player[/quote]

Why is that worse if by paying the agent he helped to reduce the amount we paid to Hartlepool?

Cornish Exile wrote:
Beechwood Boy wrote:Demetriou. But why isn't Sheehan playing? He would have had a field day in midfield.
Dolan, Tozer and Willmott were excellent. Who would you have left out?
Swindon didn't press us at all so I wouldn't say the were excellent, they had so much breathing space it's unreal.
Tozer had a very good game & gets my vote but he does only seem to raise his game against his former clubs.

Newportonian wrote:Even if we paid £40k for him AND £19k to his agent he's more than made that back for us. Quality forward.
Wow so many to choose from but I’m going with Tozer.

Does anybody really believe we paid £40k for Amond ?
Think about it that would mean the agents fee was around 49% :shock:[/quote]

I think we paid somewhere between £15-25k[/quote]

That would be even worse as we would have paid the agent more than we payed for the player[/quote]

Whatever we got from the leeds game is pretty much the deal we paid.