Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote: You really must learn to think if you wish to progress from pulling pints for the rest of your days. :grin:
There you go stan. Belittling me for working as a barman.

Then lying about it on the Kit launch thread and calling me a liar for mentioning it.
How am I mocking being a barman? I am saying if you want to progress from pulling pints you need to learn to think.

Good advice which you clearly have failed to take.
Belittling barmen in the process.

You are a pathetic liar.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:You condradicted yourself as well - you think that barmen don’t need to think.

Idiot.

I have clearly upset you and your obsession with me is not healthy. I am sure you are a very good barman who goes home each evening and contemplates how to be an even better one the next day.
Carry on liar.

I’m sure you go home each evening and end up have a pot noodle and a wank on your own.

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Carry on liar.

I’m sure you go home each evening and end up have a pot noodle and a wank on your own.
You really are very angry aren't you?

I had thought you were posting out of some misguided sense that you were protecting the club from what you perceived as harm. I am beginning to think that you may need to talk to someone about what is clearly becoming a problem for you.

Anyway time to block you. And I am genuinely sorry for any part that I have played in your pain. You must be very lonely.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:
Carry on liar.

You really are very angry aren't you?

I had thought you were posting out of some misguided sense that you were protecting the club from what you perceived as harm. I am beginning to think that you may need to talk to someone about what is clearly becoming a problem for you.

Anyway time to block you. And I am genuinely sorry for any part that I have played in your pain. You must be very lonely.
Haha a coward as well as a liar.

Little old me making stan run away after proving him wrong over and over.

Jimmy,

Seriously mate, I have blocked you and so you are wasting your time. You can still pm me if insulting me makes you feel better.

However many posters I am sure want to read about Newport County and views thereof. Also children read this board and I really don't want to associate myself publicly with people like you. George likening me to a dog sniffing a turd, you writing about how you I imagine I spend my evening masturbating.

A question for both of you. Do you think that you make your parents proud?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Jimmy,

Seriously mate, I have blocked you and so you are wasting your time. You can still pm me if insulting me makes you feel better.

However many posters I am sure want to read about Newport County and views thereof. Also children read this board and I really don't want to associate myself publicly with people like you. George likening me to a dog sniffing a turd, you writing about how you I imagine I spend my evening masturbating.

A question for both of you. Do you think that you make your parents proud?
Lol. flouncing lying coward.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:You condradicted yourself as well - you think that barmen don’t need to think.

Idiot.

I have clearly upset you and your obsession with me is not healthy. I am sure you are a very good barman who goes home each evening and contemplates how to be an even better one the next day.
:grin: :grin:

Evevyone are entitled to there opinions which some agree and some dont . Jimmy stroke carl you are embarrassing and a joke only my opinion by the way, stop defending and look at the facts ? No shop no ticket office no entry to RP iam worried , alex at last meeting said 2 stella games Bristol city over spytty now away / plus championship side tbc now stoke city under 23s really .cant even get undy game right mark crook moneyman and co op director for us did nt realize they were having there pitch relaid now at chepstow wtf . Ill keep checking about hereford in case nx wk cinderford ,

owlsabout wrote:Evevyone are entitled to there opinions which some agree and some dont . Jimmy stroke carl you are embarrassing and a joke only my opinion by the way, stop defending and look at the facts ? No shop no ticket office no entry to RP iam worried , alex at last meeting said 2 stella games Bristol city over spytty now away / plus championship side tbc now stoke city under 23s really .cant even get undy game right mark crook moneyman and co op director for us did nt realize they were having there pitch relaid now at chepstow wtf . Ill keep checking about hereford in case nx wk cinderford ,
well summed up

owlsabout wrote:Evevyone are entitled to there opinions which some agree and some dont . Jimmy stroke carl you are embarrassing and a joke only my opinion by the way, stop defending and look at the facts ? No shop no ticket office no entry to RP iam worried , alex at last meeting said 2 stella games Bristol city over spytty now away / plus championship side tbc now stoke city under 23s really .cant even get undy game right mark crook moneyman and co op director for us did nt realize they were having there pitch relaid now at chepstow wtf . Ill keep checking about hereford in case nx wk cinderford ,
Hi,

Of course I agree with you. One word to the wise. There are two groups of people on this board who strongly disagree with us.

The first group, and I suspect the largest desperately want County to succeed. That they get angry at those of us who point out the very real problems our club faces is not out of malicious intent but rather than we 'tread upon their dreams'. I genuinely believe that just so much want us to be wrong because if we are right it will hurt. And as those of us who were around in the 1980's know just how much it does hurt. For them I feel nothing but sympathy. I'd love it if we were wrong too.

There is another group. I suspect orchestrated within the club, who are viciously defending their own self-interest. They can't be reasoned with. You can't shake hands with a fist.

All I can say is that you were a credit to the club as a player and as a supporter. When the facade finally comes crashing down, we will need to pull together to build our club up again.

Up the Port.

Owls and Stan

Agree with everything you state.

The vitriol on this forum, the main protagonist being this youngster Jimmy Exile is now beyond a joke..

2 + 2 make 4.

We are clearly locked out of our shared shop and ticket office.

Neon for goodness sake!

Until a board member explains the situation (not on here) of course I will believe that fact

jollysuperstar wrote:Owls and Stan

Agree with everything you state.

The vitriol on this forum, the main protagonist being this youngster Jimmy Exile is now beyond a joke..

2 + 2 make 4.

We are clearly locked out of our shared shop and ticket office.

Neon for goodness sake!

Until a board member explains the situation (not on here) of course I will believe that fact

They always say there is 'no smoke without fire'.......all these rumours coming out about our off field activities are worrying to the average everyday fan like me too.
Clarification is IMO needed as we are supposed to be a fans owned club, are we not ????