Exiles in £350k annual loss

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

excessbee

Posts

3108

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby excessbee » July 9th, 2018, 11:36 am

jollysuperstar wrote:
............. We are clearly locked out of our shared shop and ticket office.

......... I will believe that fact


Come on Harps. If it's only hearsay on the forum, how can it be a fact. To state that you believe everything posted by any other forum member is a bit naive, surely?
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

Posts

413

Location

TrefGruffydd

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » July 9th, 2018, 12:27 pm

neilcork68 wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:Owls and Stan

Agree with everything you state.

The vitriol on this forum, the main protagonist being this youngster Jimmy Exile is now beyond a joke..

2 + 2 make 4.

We are clearly locked out of our shared shop and ticket office.

Neon for goodness sake!

Until a board member explains the situation (not on here) of course I will believe that fact



They always say there is 'no smoke without fire'.......all these rumours coming out about our off field activities are worrying to the average everyday fan like me too.
Clarification is IMO needed as we are supposed to be a fans owned club, are we not ????


Yes agreed we need to be told as a matter of urgency, and curtesy, wether the rumours about the ticket office/shop within RP are true or not?
User avatar
User

Bush

Posts

7350

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby Bush » July 9th, 2018, 12:57 pm

I wouldn't listen to anything weird Jimmy says. I believe he is probably linked to the manager more than the board because no member of the board or anyone linked to it would be making public messages that everything is fine between them and the WRU.

It sounds like theres a lot going on behind the scenes that unfortunately will take time to sort and the club/board have to try to make other arrangements to make things work as smooth as possible right now.

I also don't believe we are locked out of the training ground which was what I actually said although weird jimmy would try and make out I did. I believe like with the ground there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we simply cannot be privy to right now till there is something to announce.

I am staggered to read people say there is no issue with us and the WRU right now when even at the last meeting a board member publically stated there was!
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

13867

Location

MT

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby Exile 1976 » July 9th, 2018, 12:58 pm

I have been told by a very good friend who's to do with Newport RFC that we're certainly not behind on any rent & the issue lies with the WRU.
For example, If they decide to do any upgrades around Rodders etc, without ours or RFC's agreement mind, and of no benefit to us, we are then billed for a big percentage of this.
My mate is very worried that the RFC will be next & that the WRU are making things as difficult and expensive as possible in the hope of pushing us both out.
no avatar
User

jollysuperstar

Posts

244

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby jollysuperstar » July 9th, 2018, 1:51 pm

excessbee wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:
............. We are clearly locked out of our shared shop and ticket office.

......... I will believe that fact


Come on Harps. If it's only hearsay on the forum, how can it be a fact. To state that you believe everything posted by any other forum member is a bit naive, surely?

Afternoon Excess.

Harps always talked sense but its Jolly speaking here.
Where did I say
"I believe everything posted by any other forum member"

You just made that up for whatever reason?
Simple way to find out is pop down to the Bisley joint shop which I believe was open throughout the week when just rugby and see if you can but a County product.
If they tell you the shop is being renovated its taking them nearly 6 weeks already.

M & S was kitted our quicker down Spytty.

Board meeting last Friday but no announcement yet.

Collect your season tickets when available at end of the month from The Neon.

Clearly everything is fine.

Pre Season games a total farce but again for all The Ostriches. Young Jimmy, AGB, George Street etc etc.
Nothing to be concerned about.

Clock is ticking!!!
no avatar
User

excessbee

Posts

3108

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby excessbee » July 9th, 2018, 2:22 pm

jollysuperstar wrote:
excessbee wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:
............. We are clearly locked out of our shared shop and ticket office.

......... I will believe that fact


Come on Harps. If it's only hearsay on the forum, how can it be a fact. To state that you believe everything posted by any other forum member is a bit naive, surely?

Afternoon Excess.

Harps always talked sense but its Jolly speaking here.
Where did I say
"I believe everything posted by any other forum member"

You just made that up for whatever reason?



This is from your post on page 11......... OK, you said you 'agree' rather than 'believe'.

Quote: Owls and Stan

Agree with everything you state.
User avatar
User

JonD

Posts

1654

Location

Corridor of Uncertainty

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby JonD » July 9th, 2018, 3:05 pm

Excessbee is trying to do a very difficult thing here. Not that I would encourage him in this ultimately futile pursuit.
no avatar
User

excessbee

Posts

3108

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby excessbee » July 9th, 2018, 4:39 pm

No hidden agenda on my part, I assure you.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

5726

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby neilcork68 » July 9th, 2018, 4:43 pm

excessbee wrote:No hidden agenda on my part, I assure you.




your not allowed an opinion on here or you will be accused of having a hidden agenda......Haven't you read the small print ? :wink:
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Posts

339

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby Jimmy Exile » July 9th, 2018, 4:54 pm

owlsabout wrote:Evevyone are entitled to there opinions which some agree and some dont . Jimmy stroke carl you are embarrassing and a joke only my opinion by the way, stop defending and look at the facts ? No shop no ticket office no entry to RP iam worried , alex at last meeting said 2 stella games Bristol city over spytty now away / plus championship side tbc now stoke city under 23s really .cant even get undy game right mark crook moneyman and co op director for us did nt realize they were having there pitch relaid now at chepstow wtf . Ill keep checking about hereford in case nx wk cinderford ,


No idea who Carl is pal. you are talking bollox
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Posts

339

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby Jimmy Exile » July 9th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Bush wrote:I wouldn't listen to anything weird Jimmy says. I believe he is probably linked to the manager more than the board because no member of the board or anyone linked to it would be making public messages that everything is fine between them and the WRU.

It sounds like theres a lot going on behind the scenes that unfortunately will take time to sort and the club/board have to try to make other arrangements to make things work as smooth as possible right now.

I also don't believe we are locked out of the training ground which was what I actually said although weird jimmy would try and make out I did. I believe like with the ground there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we simply cannot be privy to right now till there is something to announce.

I am staggered to read people say there is no issue with us and the WRU right now when even at the last meeting a board member publically stated there was!


When did I say everything is fine with the wRU?

Why are you making things up? Hang on I remembered that you are the guy who doesn’t know what his own employers do lol
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Posts

5872

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby George Street-Bridge » July 9th, 2018, 5:14 pm

neilcork68 wrote:
excessbee wrote:No hidden agenda on my part, I assure you.



your not allowed an opinion on here or you will be accused of having a hidden agenda......Haven't you read the small print ? :wink:


Utter nonsense. What people can't do is post bollocks and not have it challenged, even if it's easily demolished, or contradict themselves and get away with it.
User avatar
User

JonD

Posts

1654

Location

Corridor of Uncertainty

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby JonD » July 9th, 2018, 5:22 pm

excessbee wrote:No hidden agenda on my part, I assure you.


. I will pm you ;-)
no avatar
User

jollysuperstar

Posts

244

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby jollysuperstar » July 9th, 2018, 5:53 pm

Excess

Just to clarify I agree 100% with what Owls and Stan stated on page 11.

That does not mean that I may have different opinions to them elsewhere.

Anybody been to our new shop to see what the situation is as presumably its open for the Dragons products?
no avatar
User

jollysuperstar

Posts

244

Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

Postby jollysuperstar » July 9th, 2018, 5:57 pm

George Street

Genuinely interested

Please put a few examples recently where contributors are talking bollocks which you feel you need to challenge
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Powered by phpBB ®