Benefits & Rewards Scheme relaunch?....

I think in light of the recent losses figure, what we need is a complete top to bottom revamp of the scheme, most importantly, with the funds being absolutely dedicated to the running of the club; bills, hotels, travel costs, etc.,etc....... it should not, and must not be used as any kind of glorified Players' fund, cos what we'll end up with is lots of players, and no club to play for.... THE CLUB ITSELF MUST COME FIRST.
As I said at the time: "essentially, we the fans need to replace whatever it was that Les put into the club per year".....so far we've not done that. The response in general has been poor. Buying shares was an amazing thing that the fans did, but MORE was needed on an ongoing basis..... joining the Trust was great, but simply slapping down a tenner a year is not enough, it never would have been.

We need to get this situation in hand, relaunch it, properly define its purpose, and use it for fans to "cover the losses in advance" so to speak..... something like 2000 fans paying £15 a month, or fewer fans paying more, but the B&R Scheme is the most important venture the club has, get this wrong and there'll be no club!

Re: Benefits & Rewards Scheme relaunch?....

I pay in to it every month. I don't think I have ever claimed a discount with the card but that was never the point.

What does disappoint me is that we are supposed to get other benefits at the club. Like being invited to watch selected training sessions etc. None of that ever transpired.

Perhaps anyone paying in could be entitled to one extra ticket to big cup games? I don't know the answer but frankly it is not working.