Re: GRANDSTAND: EXILES @ BARNET

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Anto wrote:The games up and should be for Flynny as well. Just not good enough.
I don't think that Flynn should go now. His record surely means he is entitled to a bit of grace. However the time has come for Flynn no longer to be beyond criticism.
I agree with you. I meant the games up for Flynny, his shortcomings are now obvious.

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:We’ll probably go and beat Accrington on Tuesday now. Alternatively, we could be watching Stanley win the division.

If we do the question to ask is why cant the manager or players motivate themselves for the games we should be getting wins from ????
Barnet are at the bottom of the league for a reason and by reports on here and off people at the game we were a poor third place in a two horse race.
I await MF usual excuses as to why we were so poor yet again today

Anto wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Anto wrote:The games up and should be for Flynny as well. Just not good enough.
I don't think that Flynn should go now. His record surely means he is entitled to a bit of grace. However the time has come for Flynn no longer to be beyond criticism.
I agree with you. I meant the games up for Flynny, his shortcomings are now obvious.
Be careful what you ask for. MF has been a manager for just over a season. He's saved the County from relegation, beaten Leeds and drawn with Spurs in the FA Cup, and led us to a mid-table finish. There are many managers a lot worse than Flynny, like the last 3 we've had.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:That was an abject performance and the worry should be that this is no longer an isolated case and they have become far too frequent. We couldn't have had much of a complaint if Barnet had scored 4, they certainly deserved to. Also I can't recall a game where the opposition keeper was not even tested in 90 minutes.

Didn't record a shot on target according to BBC stats....

neilcork68 wrote:
Kevinmoorefellover wrote:We’ll probably go and beat Accrington on Tuesday now. Alternatively, we could be watching Stanley win the division.

If we do the question to ask is why cant the manager or players motivate themselves for the games we should be getting wins from ????
Barnet are at the bottom of the league for a reason and by reports on here and off people at the game we were a poor third place in a two horse race.
I await MF usual excuses as to why we were so poor yet again today
It is starting to become worrying.

[quote="Blackandamber"][quote="Anto"][quote="Stan A. Einstein"][quote="Anto"]The games up and should be for Flynny as well. Just not good enough.[/quote]

I don't think that Flynn should go now. His record surely means he is entitled to a bit of grace. However the time has come for Flynn no longer to be beyond criticism.[/quote]

Be careful what you ask for. MF has been a manager for just over a season. He's saved the County from relegation, beaten Leeds and drawn with Spurs in the FA Cup, and led us to a mid-table finish. There are many managers a lot worse than Flynny, like the last 3 we've had.[/quote]

Are you suggesting Flynn should be beyond critisism and reproach?