Re: Wrexham forum....

Such a difficult division to get out of now. Unless you win it outright, it's a total lottery as to the eventual second team promoted.
Drop out of the league now and you probably aren't coming back for years, if ever.
That's what we gotta be careful of in the coming years...we must stay up at all costs. Drop down and we could kiss the baby!

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Couldnt get it into my head that they are a derby rival ... never have done !!
Same here. Is it a perceived “they get more media coverage than us yet we are from the same country” rivalry? If so then that makes about as much sense as a rivalry between, say, Gillingham and Oxford United.

Mind you, I’m no better. Probably because of matches I saw when I started watching County I can’t see past our derby rivals being Hereford and, bizarrely, Worcester City.

Used to be sympathetic to them but after seeing the 25+ page thread on their messageboard hoping we get relegated last season I think **** em. Every Wrexham fan I speak to at Wales games is still bitter about the play offs.

I find it hilarious that this is now their 10th year in non-league and each year they creep closer to our 25 year football league exodus :grin: