Re: Wrexham forum....

Cornish Exile wrote:Tonight's results look like another season non-league for them, with promotion becoming more difficult each year.
BlueTurds are gonna mess up as well .

Play-offs look likely for them , and they'll have some big clubs to fight over that ...

I don't really care about Wrexham tbh ... never have

Wrexham in League 2 :la: Haha I remember one of their councillors claiming
Wrexham was equal to Newport, Wrexham population 60,000. Newport's 306000.
They think there bigger than they are, with that population they are a National
league side all day long... :lol:

Dis-allowed wrote: They think there bigger than they are, with that population they are a National
league side all day long.
So what does that make County then? Their support at Wembley for the playoff final was much larger than ours, and after all their years in the Conference their match attendances are on a par with us. Lastly, they have a proper football stadium and don't have to share it with two rugby teams, well until the Dragons move in!

Interesting points for discussion there T.I.C.
I don't wish any team to go down.
Went to Woking yesterday and sad they couldn't get that one goal they needed to survive. Lots of honest endeavour and looked better passing it around..Dover had a few 6ft 6 defenders which negate hoofball. Nice to see some attacking wingers though.2,500 crowd.
Standard of football average and I think too many average football players demanding higher than average wages throughout lower leagues.
Shall probs go see Aldershot on Wednesday ..Like to see them get in Div 2
One touch football and we'll weghted passing would be my style any day.
The 'port has had an average season but we need the flair which Mr Flynn must address to take us foreward

mad norm wrote:Interesting points for discussion there T.I.C.
Went to Woking yesterday and sad they couldn't get that one goal they needed to survive. Lots of honest endeavour and looked better passing it around..Dover had a few 6ft 6 defenders which negate hoofball. Nice to see some attacking wingers though.2,500 crowd.
Standard of football average and I think too many average football players demanding higher than average wages throughout lower leagues.
The 'port has had an average season but we need the flair which Mr Flynn must address to take us foreward
Avarage season?
You can tell you don't visit anymore norm

daftasfxxx wrote:
Avarage season?
You can tell you don't visit anymore norm
Aye, constantly has a go yet never attends games.

Which part of the U.K. do you live?