Re: Tenner for home fans

My understanding is that they can’t do that - so I hope someone at the club makes enquiries. Although even a tenner would feel like a rip-off for what we saw yesterday!

Still fuming after that performance. That’s the worst I’ve seen us under Flynn and leaves me extremely worried for next season. I have tremendous respect for the bloke and he’s earnt the right to have time to reshape the side, get rid of some of the dross and sign new players - but I’ll be watching closely to see how we start next season. On yesterday’s showing, we will be in a relegation scrap if we don’t buck our ideas up.
Last edited by Kairdiff Exile on April 22nd, 2018, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Think the £10 deal was for the terrace behind the goal. I suspect that not making the away end available to us, may have been part of their avoiding including away supporters in the deal.
I thought that making an offer to Home supporters only was allowed, but only once (maybe twice). Was this the third time they've done this? At £23 entry they are a rip off and again allocated that dreadful away bar. Be glad to see the back of them. They'll have to slash their prices next season.

Pricing aside I didn't think it was too bad once in the ground. The stewards were fairly affable and the bar was reasonable so at least you could be a much needed cold half time beer.

Compare that with Cambridge Utd's sole half time offering of a small burger stall selling burn food ...

rgds Dave