Re: Flynny picking weaker teams on purpose ?

Exile 1976 wrote:Ridiculous thing to suggest. I don't believe for one second that Flynny has, and this is what you're saying, deliberately gone out to lose a game. Unbelievable.
I'd be careful what you're saying, though I'm sure Brendan would be able to say whether you're treading a thin line or not.
In my opinion, not.

Flynn set the ball rolling by suggesting County might not have been able to afford promotion but for the Cup run. If any suggestion had been made that Michael Flynn had deliberately thrown a game then perhaps but that's not been said.

The idea that football message board ramblings are likely to end in litigation is somewhat far fetched. The Blackpool supporter either didn't take legal advice or was badly advised.

Mr exile 1976, i will not lower myself to answer your last post which you seem to be a nasty biggot who seems to lv to shout your mouth off on this forum. I really think you are a nice bloke deep down but due to your mental health and habbit of licking peoples ars-s i will forgive you ok, but seek advice with your brown tounge problem as one day it will get you a clip around the head, now get to bed because you have school on monday.

Sommidda wrote:Mr exile 1976, i will not lower myself to answer your last post which you seem to be a nasty biggot who seems to lv to shout your mouth off on this forum. I really think you are a nice bloke deep down but due to your mental health and habbit of licking peoples ars-s i will forgive you ok, but seek advice with your brown tounge problem as one day it will get you a clip around the head, now get to bed because you have school on monday.

Learn to spell, kid.
Your posts are just a series of incoherent ramblings.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on April 29th, 2018, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's delightful to notice that the County have only conceded 4 penalties this season
demonstrating the honesty of the players and MF, this is the lowest penalty count in
League 2! Since the reformation all those years ago progress as generally been
upward, recent seasons have been a blip. MF will have a plan of his own on how
he see's progress on the field, (look at Ainsworth at Wycombe), that plan might be
promotion in the second year, whilst a cup run to stabilize finances initially in the
first year, after the stunning cup run, players were notably tired, the perfect chance
to give various players, playing time in the style of play MF wants, also a chance to try
different options tactically to see what specific players can do in those tactics. MF as
brought about a professionalism to the team, it's a strong team. The addition of another
prolific striker, will ease the burden on Amond, who looks like a 20 to 30 goals a year
striker, when given the right service, next season looks very promising indeed. UTC

Mr exile 1976, i am not going to argue the point any more with you ok, you seem to of missed my point of view when i posted is it possible that flynny would of picked weaker sides or wrong formatins on purpose. Not once did i say that flynny did do it, i just stated the point that as been posted many times on this forum site and even by flynny himself in the
S.w. argus that we could,nt afford to go up and it was prob the best thing for the club that we did,nt go up, now looking at those statments about county and the way we kept on playing strange tactics in games, i.e. long balls in the air for armond to win, i was only saying WHAT IF he was told to not HE WAS told to lose games ok, and i may not be the best speller on here and that should not of been took the piss out of mate as that is just you trying to bully me once again with your nasty comments.
At least i try to make genuine posts and try to be friendly towards other forum members
Where you are just a nasty bully who thinks he can post what ever he wants, i believe in having a good banter and laugh on here. But i know when to draw the line and just agree not to agree with out taking the piss like you seem to do. Let me just say that it is very very easy to be nasty and take the piss. And even threaten people on this forum sat at home on your computer desk, well lets just say i promiss you that you would not speak to me like you have on your posts if we were standing right by each other because trust me i would make you very quiet indeed ok, now thats not a threat just a true statement of what would happen,
Now go away and leave me alone and pester somone else from behind your computer.
Lets leave it at that please because i am starting to twitch a lot like the detective out of the pink panther films when he sees peter sellers, thats just the mention of your name.
I like you really because you are very passionate about the county, you just need to stop being a bit hurt full in your posts as not all of us had the pleasure of a full time edutation like you prob did so make the odd spelling mistake and should,nt have the piss took out of us for it. Why should my spelling be high lighted on this forum about newport county we should be posting about not taking piss out of other forum members and trying to make them look stupid just to look like the big boy yourself. Dont mind bit of banter mr exiles 1976 but you should stop taking piss in your nasty ways, trust me you would not do it to my face more than once ok, now leave it at that please because i have finished on the toilet now, x

Sommidda wrote:Mr exile 1976, i am not going to argue the point any more with you ok, you seem to of missed my point of view when i posted is it possible that flynny would of picked weaker sides or wrong formatins on purpose. Not once did i say that flynny did do it, i just stated the point that as been posted many times on this forum site and even by flynny himself in the
S.w. argus that we could,nt afford to go up and it was prob the best thing for the club that we did,nt go up, now looking at those statments about county and the way we kept on playing strange tactics in games, i.e. long balls in the air for armond to win, i was only saying WHAT IF he was told to not HE WAS told to lose games ok, and i may not be the best speller on here and that should not of been took the piss out of mate as that is just you trying to bully me once again with your nasty comments.
At least i try to make genuine posts and try to be friendly towards other forum members
Where you are just a nasty bully who thinks he can post what ever he wants, i believe in having a good banter and laugh on here. But i know when to draw the line and just agree not to agree with out taking the piss like you seem to do. Let me just say that it is very very easy to be nasty and take the piss. And even threaten people on this forum sat at home on your computer desk, well lets just say i promiss you that you would not speak to me like you have on your posts if we were standing right by each other because trust me i would make you very quiet indeed ok, now thats not a threat just a true statement of what would happen,
Now go away and leave me alone and pester somone else from behind your computer.
Lets leave it at that please because i am starting to twitch a lot like the detective out of the pink panther films when he sees peter sellers, thats just the mention of your name.
I like you really because you are very passionate about the county, you just need to stop being a bit hurt full in your posts as not all of us had the pleasure of a full time edutation like you prob did so make the odd spelling mistake and should,nt have the piss took out of us for it. Why should my spelling be high lighted on this forum about newport county we should be posting about not taking piss out of other forum members and trying to make them look stupid just to look like the big boy yourself. Dont mind bit of banter mr exiles 1976 but you should stop taking piss in your nasty ways, trust me you would not do it to my face more than once ok, now leave it at that please because i have finished on the toilet now, x

More incoherent ramblings from you. Give over, if you want to continue your whining then pm me instead of us clogging up the thread..
I got your point and replied that I thought it was a ridiculous thing to suggest that a professional manager would deliberately set up a team and tactics to lose. An opinion I stand by, and think it is an absolutely daft thing to say, that said, if it was ever found to be the case he should be sacked immediately and the Board resign as that would be completely unacceptable.
I also felt that by suggesting this you could be treading a thin line with regards to your insinuations and that this forums resident 'legal eagle' would be able to say if you were or not, you didn't like that so you decided to throw out insults, I responded in kind. Also, who have I threatened? I genuinely don't think you have a clue what you're saying sometimes.
If you don't like it, hit the 'foe' button and you won't get to see my posts. Simple as that.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on April 29th, 2018, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Ridiculous thing to suggest. I don't believe for one second that Flynny has, and this is what you're saying, deliberately gone out to lose a game. Unbelievable.
I'd be careful what you're saying, though I'm sure Brendan would be able to say whether you're treading a thin line or not.
In my opinion, not.

Flynn set the ball rolling by suggesting County might not have been able to afford promotion but for the Cup run. If any suggestion had been made that Michael Flynn had deliberately thrown a game then perhaps but that's not been said.

The idea that football message board ramblings are likely to end in litigation is somewhat far fetched. The Blackpool supporter either didn't take legal advice or was badly advised.

I am not sure that is entirely correct, I am
fairly certain the supporter is question alleged Karl Oysten,(not Owain). The supporter also issued a full and public apology on face book.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
In my opinion, not.

The idea that football message board ramblings are likely to end in litigation is somewhat far fetched. The Blackpool supporter either didn't take legal advice or was badly advised. Owen Oysten is a rapist and a crook.

I am not sure that is entirely correct, I am
fairly certain the supporter is question alleged Karl Oysten,(not Owain) threatened him with a shotgun when he did not. Regardless of whether Owain is a crook and a rapist, that is libel. The supporter also issued a full and public apology on face book.
Threatening someone with a shotgun is a criminal offence. It is not libel, which is a civil tort. I am afraid Alan once again you are not making sense.

Ok mr exile 1976 you state in one of your posts jog on and little boy who wants to play with the big boys, by that you mean you must be one of the big boys then is that right. Well let me tell you i would love to show you that i aint no little boy and could quite easly pull your little school shorts down and smart your arse no problem at all so dont take the piss again, thats more than once you done it now, you say i just am rambling on and that i dont know what i am on about, i find you such a cheeky tw-t who would never say them things to me in person, i have only recently joined this forum and was looking for good humour and friendly banter and have enjoyed most posts on here even had some friendly piss taking out of myself and other members but you i find are just a nasty bully who likes to think he is as you said one of the big boys, well mate fu-k you ok and and i wont pm you just so you can be mr nice guy and say its only fun, taking the piss is not fun ok. Now if you want to report me for speaking the truth and standing up to a bully like you then carry on, and my stay on this forum will have been a short one ok. Please do not insult me again on here ok and just go away .

Sommidda wrote:Mr exile 1976, i am not going to argue the point any more with you ok, you seem to of missed my point of view when i posted is it possible that flynny would of picked weaker sides or wrong formatins on purpose. Not once did i say that flynny did do it, i just stated the point that as been posted many times on this forum site and even by flynny himself in the
lol.

this is a regular poster on a wind up, my mate text me earlier to tell me who it was :-)

Jimmy Exile wrote:
lol.

this is a regular poster on a wind up, my mate text me earlier to tell me who it was :-)
Is it harps? :grin: