Re: Flynny picking weaker teams on purpose ?

Mr daftasfxxx the game is up i am in fact the mr harps you keep on saying i am, how you worked out i am mr harps is past my reasoning
After i told you over and over that i aint
Mr harps i even changed the way i posted on here by making the odd spelling error, then by calling you mr daftasfxxx not just daftasfxxx i thought i could pull the wool over your eyes but fair do to you i have been found out aint i, you are far to clever for me and its hard to fool you mr daftasxxx i am now at the stage of pulling my hair out and twitching everytime you call me mr harps, allso i have an appointment to see the local physco docto as i now believe that i am in fact mr harps, on another note i can honestly say i have been called a load of strange names b4 in the past but never
Mr harps, he sounds like a rabbit which only you can see, is mr harps big,,white and fluffy and do you mr daftasfxxx have a pocket full of carrots, so i give up ok i am now mr harps but only for you ok mucca. P.s. do you want a few of these tablets the physco doctor prescribed me they are great as i am now on the same wave level as you, yours mr harps or your white fluffy rabbit,. Hope this post sends you as mad as you saying i am mr harps all the time.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:In my opinion, not.

Flynn set the ball rolling by suggesting County might not have been able to afford promotion but for the Cup run. If any suggestion had been made that Michael Flynn had deliberately thrown a game then perhaps but that's not been said.

The idea that football message board ramblings are likely to end in litigation is somewhat far fetched. The Blackpool supporter either didn't take legal advice or was badly advised. Owen Oysten is a rapist and a crook.

I am not sure that is entirely correct, I am
fairly certain the supporter is question alleged Karl Oysten,(not Owain) threatened him with a shotgun when he did not. Regardless of whether Owain is a crook and a rapist, that is libel. The supporter also issued a full and public apology on face book.
Threatening someone with a shotgun is a criminal offence. It is not libel, which is a civil tort. I am afraid Alan once again you are not making sense.
Accusing someone of threatening you with a shotgun, when they didn't, is libel though?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-la ... e-36248594

Two different cases.

Karl Oysten's shotgun concerned Stephen Read. Owen Oysten's concerned David Ragozzino. Mr Ragozzino accepted liability. As it turned out we know now that Owen Oysten is a crook.

To the best of my knowledge, nobody has suggested Michael Flynn has threatened anyone with a shotgun.

I should add that both father and son were found guilty in the High Court of stripping illegitimately some £26,000,000 of Blackpool assets. As for Mr Read it eventually came out that Karl Oysten called him, Mr Read, amongst other things a retard. Charming family the Oystens. I sincerely hope those who gave way before these scumbags choose to seek restitution.

Edit.

I have just realized that Oyston is spelled with a second 'o'. My apologies and commiserations to anyone unfortunate enough to be mistaken for these lowlife.

Alan G Bryant wrote:Regardless, Stephen Reed's comments were deemed libellous by the judge and he was ordered to pay £30k to Karl Oysten for alleging he threatened him with a shotgun when he clearly did not.
The law of libel protects against unfounded allegations. As far as I am aware nobody's said Michael Flynn has threatened anyone with a gun.

Edit.

The Oystons finally came unstuck in the high court when they failed in litigation. They were ordered to pay £30,000,000.

Ha, ha, ha.

George Street-Bridge wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote: The Oystons finally came unstuck in the high court when they failed in litigation. They were ordered to pay £30,000,000. Ha, ha, ha.
Thirty million? Yikes.
What they were doing was selling the clubs assets to their other companies cheaply, then selling the assets back at a market value to Blackpool. Valeri Belokon, a Ukranian businessman was invited to invest in Blackpool. The High Court ruled that the Oyston's had done him over and ordered they pay him £31,000,000, to buy Belokon out. Sadly the Oystons are still very rich. The fans of Blackpool who were the real victims were left up the creek without a paddle.

For all their failings thank God Gavin and his mates are at least honest. However anyone who thinks fans owned clubs are not the way forward would do well to look at the likes of Oyston, Vaughan and Sherman.

Bored now ........ zzzzzz
Don't give a flying F about Bkackpool or Stan's "taking over another post with his legal intelligence (?) and ramblings"

Back to topic .......

If I was Flynny I'd be taking him and the squad on a massive , team building piss up to celebrate one of the biggest turnarounds in our club's history . All done on a small budget with a rooky manager .

Nobody can argue that we've had a top half finish , a FANTASTIC cup run and are now an established league side ?

Backbone of a really decent squad (westley ??) under a manager that can get results out of them (MF)

Rewind 12 months ................

There we go .
CTID

Corpaboy wrote:Bored now ........ zzzzzz
Don't give a flying F about Bkackpool or Stan's "taking over another post with his legal intelligence (?) and ramblings"

Back to topic .......

If I was Flynny I'd be taking him and the squad on a massive , team building piss up to celebrate one of the biggest turnarounds in our club's history . All done on a small budget with a rooky manager .

Nobody can argue that we've had a top half finish , a FANTASTIC cup run and are now an established league side ?

Backbone of a really decent squad (westley ??) under a manager that can get results out of them (MF)

Rewind 12 months

There we go .
CTID
'Nobody could argue that we've had a top half finish'. Not true. We could end up 13th. I have a season long birthday bet that the County will end in the top half and Liverpool will be in the top four of the Premiership. There is a night out depending upon this. :cheers: We will find out the County's bit on Saturday.

Think i would of been more than happy if i was told we would finish about 12th -13th this season after what we all went through in last match of last season, and F.A. cup run was a bonus which i think gave us all a feeling of what being a football fan should be like every season, but sadly being a county fan its very rare we have cup runs or in the top four of the table, so i understand why fans this season got over exited and thought we would make the play offs then when we did,nt thought we had a bad season. All in all i am happy with this season but can,t stop thinking ,, what if,, or
,, we should of ,, maybe to many drawn games or wrong team selection ,i,e playing players out of position just so they play nearly every game
And there,s more than one player i can think of,
You could go on and on really could,nt you as its easy for us fans to sort out is,nt it,
But got to give mf credit as he has done a great job so far as manager, taken us all on a crazy ride so far lets just hope he is good enough to learn by his ,, what if ,, and ,, we should of ,,
So then next season mf will i think be a even better manager at least i hope so.

Maybe way out but if Flynny starts Reid Saturday he is going to try and sign him.
Even more controversial I feel he will only let 3 of the squad go this summer.
Turley, Hayes and Bittner.
Maybe Jackson but only due to ongoing fitness as he clearly likes the lad..
Think Jahraldo will stay.
Ben goes back so Flynny will be looking for at max 3 new players plus a loanee.
Think Toe is contracted to return as is Lamar.
Maybe Flynny will do a Turley with both on year loans until contracts end?