Re: Players already contracted?.....

That list of players above, if 65% of our playing budget, I guess would be on about 12k wages that means we have 8k left in the budget for the rest of the squad. That works out at about 5 players or more excluding loans as I don't know how that works. I would sign Bennett, GK, a nasty type experienced CH, Byrne and Diodge.

bedeck wrote:That list of players above, if 65% of our playing budget, I guess would be on about 12k wages that means we have 8k left in the budget for the rest of the squad. That works out at about 5 players or more excluding loans as I don't know how that works. I would sign Bennett, GK, a nasty type experienced CH, Byrne and Diodge.
No chance of Diodge he's scored 20 odd for a bottom of table Club he will be a million pound player

UPTHEPORT wrote:
bedeck wrote:That list of players above, if 65% of our playing budget, I guess would be on about 12k wages that means we have 8k left in the budget for the rest of the squad. That works out at about 5 players or more excluding loans as I don't know how that works. I would sign Bennett, GK, a nasty type experienced CH, Byrne and Diodge.
No chance of Diodge he's scored 20 odd for a bottom of table Club he will be a million pound player
Also any top forest green player we won’t be able to match their wages.

Bush wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Also any top forest green player we won’t be able to match their wages.
If rumours are to be said championship clubs want doidge and it's the region of 1.25mil
Also mo eisa is wanted in championship for in the region of 2.5m - 3mill
Don't no why some fans are asking to go for these hav we won the lotto

SULLY34 wrote:
Bush wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Bennett new 2yr deal
Happy he is staying. Knows the club and covers in defence and midfield. But not sure on 2 years for someone who hasn’t been first choice and has no real sell on potential.
Makes the 1yr Butler deal even more strange ?????
Not at all. To me it simply means that Butler probably turned down a two year deal but we were happy to sign him for one year. Happy to see Bennett staying on. He never shirks his responsibilities and has played a vital back up role this season.