Back room staff

Being a bit of an anorak,I watch the prematch warm ups and we seem to have gained a few more staff.Considering that we can't afford a back up keeper,are we wasting valuable funds on unneccessary staff.There is a tall lad who takes the players through their routines.Another big lad with a beard,he was on the Gus photo with MF and Frank,walking around with water bottles.A short stocky guy putting the cones out and throwing up balls for the defenders to head.A young lad and a older fella walking around not doing much at all.Bobby Morris,he has been here for yonks,no problem with him.Then of course MF,Hats,Lennie and Bittner.Does anyone know who these guys are and what their official positions are.Are they full time staff and do we need them all.I would prefer funds used for a extra keeper.

Re: Back room staff

Willthiswork wrote:Bittner is the extra 'keeper!
No,he's a goalkeeping coach who could play in a emergency.Even MF treats him as staff.He never warms up with the outfield subs during the game or at half time.As a result,if Day got injured or sent off,he would probably pull a hammy as he would go on cold.Also,he is not putting any pressure to keep Day on his toes.

Percy plunkett wrote:Being a bit of an anorak,I watch the prematch warm ups and we seem to have gained a few more staff.Considering that we can't afford a back up keeper,are we wasting valuable funds on unneccessary staff.There is a tall lad who takes the players through their routines.Another big lad with a beard,he was on the Gus photo with MF and Frank,walking around with water bottles.A short stocky guy putting the cones out and throwing up balls for the defenders to head.A young lad and a older fella walking around not doing much at all.Bobby Morris,he has been here for yonks,no problem with him.Then of course MF,Hats,Lennie and Bittner.Does anyone know who these guys are and what their official positions are.Are they full time staff and do we need them all.I would prefer funds used for a extra keeper.
Has Gav forgotten to cook you tea?

phil crump wrote:The physio,the kit man,there is also a cpl of Byron’s academy coaches/staff who assist for experience with the 1st team
When was this announced.I'm like most fans,I don't know who is physio or kitman or what they look like.As long as we're not shelling out extra cash for these extra staff then that's ok.

Percy plunkett wrote:
phil crump wrote:The physio,the kit man,there is also a cpl of Byron’s academy coaches/staff who assist for experience with the 1st team
When was this announced.I'm like most fans,I don't know who is physio or kitman or what they look like.As long as we're not shelling out extra cash for these extra staff then that's ok.

The names of the staff are clearly shown on the clubs official website, chief.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:

If you did a survey tomorrow asking fans to name the physio and kitman,I don't think you'd get many correct answers.If they had to identify them then even less would know.I'll make sure I look for the fella that runs on tomorrow to treat a player.How will I know the kitman.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote: When was this announced.I'm like most fans,I don't know who is physio or kitman or what they look like.As long as we're not shelling out extra cash for these extra staff then that's ok.

If you did a survey tomorrow asking fans to name the physio and kitman,I don't think you'd get many correct answers.If they had to identify them then even less would know.I'll make sure I look for the fella that runs on tomorrow to treat a player.How will I know the kitman.

I imagine if you did a survey asking fans at every club who the physio and kit man were you wouldn't get many correct answers. I mean, seriously, how many fans (yourself excluded) would genuinely give a flying f**k who the physio & kit man were?????

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:How will I know the kitman.

What are you expecting Perc? do you want the kit man to come over to your house and introduce himself?
Read my post.Who are the extra back room staff.It appears they are the kitman etc,I don't know him or the academy staff so I asked who they were.