Re: MOM Cambridge

Frank for me - hes such an important player for us - terrorises fullbacks, holds the ball up well and draws in defenders. I really hope that wasnt a wave goodbye as he's one of the most naturally talented players we've had in some time. Lets hope we get him a new contract sorted sharpish.

Im surprised to see people saying Mickey D - personally I thought he didnt have his best game defensively and was a bit too theatrical on more than one occasion.

Mickey Demetriou has had a very good season. He’s stayed injury free and has been consistent throughout, contributing with the odd goal along the way. He sits just under the radar but deserves to be recognised.

Amond’s work rate yesterday was exceptional. He’s the Shane Long of EFL Division 2. If he’s not scoring he’s working hard to contribute in other ways.

Big Frank is an enigma, which, in part, is what I like about him. So much ability and so much of it wasted a lot of the time. The Cambridge striker Ikpeazu is off to Hearts. If Hearts we’re monitoring Ikpeazu yesterday they’d probably leave him in Demetriou’s pocket and take Frank instead.

Frank was my MOM.

redstarparker_port wrote:Frank for me - hes such an important player for us - terrorises fullbacks, holds the ball up well and draws in defenders. I really hope that wasnt a wave goodbye as he's one of the most naturally talented players we've had in some time. Lets hope we get him a new contract sorted sharpish.

Im surprised to see people saying Mickey D - personally I thought he didnt have his best game defensively and was a bit too theatrical on more than one occasion.
LOL.. Mickey D was almost knocked unconscious at 1 point in the 2nd half yet none of the officials spotted it, he was stumbling back to the penalty area & the ref blew up for something else, MD went down to clear his head then got back up & got on with the game, he was as solid after that as he had been before.
Mickey D easily MOTM for me.

Mickey Demetriou has had a very good season. He’s stayed injury free and has been consistent throughout, contributing with the odd goal along the way. He sits just under the radar but deserves to be recognised.

Amond’s work rate yesterday was exceptional. He’s the Shane Long of EFL Division 2. If he’s not scoring he’s working hard to contribute in other ways.

Big Frank is an enigma, which, in part, is what I like about him. So much ability and so much of it wasted a lot of the time. The Cambridge striker Ikpeazu is off to Hearts. If Hearts we’re monitoring Ikpeazu yesterday they’d probably leave him in Demetriou’s pocket and take Frank instead.

Frank was my MOM.