Re: Phase 1 complete

Neil I haven't doubted Flynny for one second because everytime he's looked for a response from the players they've responded. We had a difficult period around and just after the spurs games and when somebody of Lawrence's experience basically says most lower league sides suffer a dip in form after a cup run then it just confirms what most of us could see. Wattsville I agree we would've comfortably made the playoffs without the cup run but I wouldn't change that. Neil I don't think Flynnys weary of flair players I think Sheehan and the like will be massive next season but the transition will be measured, on that point his management of Sheehan has been good because he missed 12 months game time and that's a massive recovery period. Wattsville part one of phase one completed I agree we need managerial stability, though if he continues to progress we'll struggle to keep hold of Flynny.

Re: Phase 1 complete

Really good season. potentially one of our bests in our history when you think about it. Yes theres been ups and downs but that's what happens with a mid table team. much better than being fighting for our lives again.

Flynn has improved us but as expected he still has some major flaws what with him being a young manager. Rather him make those mistakes here and learn and grow with the club than see him walk out and do it elsewhere.