Re: What part of I can't afford it do people not understand?

Norm lives in the South East, surrey I think and I have had the pleasure of meeting him when we played Reading in the league cup and I think he was at the Brighton game as well.
He had a set of numbers like they used to have in ice skating which he held up when a team scored.
He also had a home made top hat.
He was in Art college in Newport in the 60's I believe and he used to watch County at Somerton Park.
I think he is well entitled to his opinion and I always have a laugh at his posts, keep up the good work Norm.
Chris

chepstowamber wrote:Norm lives in the South East, surrey I think and I have had the pleasure of meeting him when we played Reading in the league cup and I think he was at the Brighton game as well.
He had a set of numbers like they used to have in ice skating which he held up when a team scored.
He was in Art college in Newport in the 60's I believe and he used to watch County at Somerton Park.
I think he is well entitled to his opinion and I always have a laugh at his posts, keep up the good work Norm.
Chris
Correct on all points :cheers:

chepstowamber wrote:Norm lives in the South East, surrey I think and I have had the pleasure of meeting him when we played Reading in the league cup and I think he was at the Brighton game as well.
Chris
I have seen a photo of the top hat. He also does a nice line in badges as I have one. County choir/ Smile council or whatever it is called these days should contact him with a view to a sale. Keep the posts coming Norm.