close this board down

Everybody apart from one or two with any idea about county related matters are now using the facebook county chat page,most on here never attend games and hide behind there screens posting without any knowledge,this page has had its day the dinosaur s are almost extinct on here.
russell jones aka evan morgan (lord tredegar)

Re: close this board down

Is this a wind up? If it is it ain't very funny at all.

You have used a massive generalisation. I must be one of the one or two that are not using Facebook for County related matters. Don't use the thing. I wonder who the other person is? Could you let me know please. I would like to contact him/her.

'Most on here never attend games' - bull****. Look at the evidence.

No doubt at the end of the thread you will make a comment about how everyone 'fell for it' and it was very funny. Be careful what you wish for. There are many people who are pi**ed off with the way this board is going. I suspect that you are just adding fuel to the fire to push along your own agenda as you don't like some posts/posters on this forum. Quite sad really. Consider the wider County audience. It ain't all related within two miles of RP you know. Insular thinking in my book.

Don't use face book or twitter etc been a season ticket holder for the last 6 seasons go to as many away games as I can get to first game against Southampton in 68 and saw every game at Somerton Park up to and including Kidderminster in the club call cup.
Missed a few each season after that up until around 2001 then almost every home game since I am sure there are quite a few more like me who are on this message board so not just one or two me thinks.

pembsexile wrote:Is this a wind up? If it is it ain't very funny at all.

You have used a massive generalisation. I must be one of the one or two that are not using Facebook for County related matters. Don't use the thing. I wonder who the other person is? Could you let me know please. I would like to contact him/her.

'Most on here never attend games' - bull****. Look at the evidence.

No doubt at the end of the thread you will make a comment about how everyone 'fell for it' and it was very funny. Be careful what you wish for. There are many people who are pi**ed off with the way this board is going. I suspect that you are just adding fuel to the fire to push along your own agenda as you don't like some posts/posters on this forum. Quite sad really. Consider the wider County audience. It ain't all related within two miles of RP you know. Insular thinking in my book.
I'd just like to introduce myself as the other person. No wish to use the Facebook page at all.

I don't use Facebook. Never have and never will. I also don't consider myself old. Over 25 years left to retire, most of my friends have come off Facebook recently too. So the rest of us need a platform to read, discuss and moan accordingly. Big up the weareexiles forum (as the kids used to say).

Not on any form of social media and have missed maybe 2 or 3 home matches. Been away a handful of times.

Social media is everything that is wrong with modern society. I absolutely hate it and hope that it disappears up its own arsehole sooner rather than later.