Re: Should he stay or should he go?

Percy plunkett wrote:He should have a contract,but only for months that start with A.These are the months that he wants to play,the rest of the time he is just conning the club.
Best season by a mile in his career.
Third top scorer from out wide.
Only 3 behind Padraig.
Possibly best goal of season Saturday.
Total Con Artist.:lol:

jollysuperstar wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:He should have a contract,but only for months that start with A.These are the months that he wants to play,the rest of the time he is just conning the club.
Best season by a mile in his career.
Third top scorer from out wide.
Only 3 behind Padraig.
Possibly best goal of season Saturday.
Total Con Artist.:lol:
Yes,it was a good goal,so was the one against Stanley.The reason for this is he is playing for a new contract.Why didn't he try for six months in between the Chesterfield goals and now.

Certainly got something wrong maybe.
On another thread I stated Flynny would only let Bittner, Hayes & Turley go possibly keeping Jackson & Jahraldo well they both lost out on Tuesday as Flynny stated they were no improvement so its 5 going and 5 coming in as I forgot about super sub going back to City.Joking apart if Frank only played in August and April if he had turned out during the other 7 months he would of had around 30 goals plus this season.
Think you got that slightly wrong Percy?

The only time he has been allowed to play up front in the middle was the second half against Chesterfield and he scored a hat trick in 13 minutes, why MF plays him on the wing baffles me. The guy is going to get stick if he is supposed to be a centre forward and is languishing out on the wing all game. What I will say is that he does cause problems for defenders when he has the ball so I think it's worth keeping him next season.

jollysuperstar wrote:Certainly got something wrong maybe.
On another thread I stated Flynny would only let Bittner, Hayes & Turley go possibly keeping Jackson & Jahraldo well they both lost out on Tuesday as Flynny stated they were no improvement so its 5 going and 5 coming in as I forgot about super sub going back to City.Joking apart if Frank only played in August and April if he had turned out during the other 7 months he would of had around 30 goals plus this season.
Think you got that slightly wrong Percy?

If Flynny keeps Jackson then he's absolutely barking. Useless, injury prone non scoring 'striker'. Waste of a wage, just like he was this season.

Frank has had about 8 reasonable and 2 very good games in the season. The guy is poor in the air, not physical enough, plays as a winger when he is an out and out striker. Does not score enough.
Played beginning of the season and went missing for about 5 months starts playing again mid April when he needs to impress for any chance of a contract. How can we let Bird move on and keep Nouble.
Cannot believe that he deserves a contract and some on here thinks he does.
Amond has shown what work rate and commitment is needed by a striker.