Re: GRANDSTAND: Exiles @ Carlisle

No problem with naming less subs in an end of season game. No point dragging an academy player with no chance of playing up to Carlisle just for numbers, even West Ham and Man City only named 6 subs in games in the Premier League this season.

Anyhoo, enjoyed the game, gutted season is over but can't wait to see what business we do in the transfer window.

Back to the game. I thought Touray tried a bit too hard at times and experienced defenders were able to cut out any threat, but it will have done him good and will be a great milestone in his progress.
Has anyone seen more extended highlights than the TV offering, which starts with the corner leading to the Carlisle goal. Many, myself included thought that it came from an offside not given by a rather sluggish linesman. Can anyone shed light on this? We're often mistaken in our first impressions.

excessbee wrote:-
Has anyone seen more extended highlights than the TV offering, which starts with the corner leading to the Carlisle goal. Many, myself included thought that it came from an offside not given by a rather sluggish linesman. Can anyone shed light on this? We're often mistaken in our first impressions.
The full match video is now in I-Follow. In the build up to the corner can't see the player who receives the ball out wide at the moment the ball is passed too him, but from footage just after it does seem that one, if not two County players would have been playing him on-side.