Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

County#9

Posts

192

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby County#9 » May 16th, 2018, 4:42 pm

Think you need to read it again but more carefully
no avatar
User

jollysuperstar

Posts

244

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby jollysuperstar » May 16th, 2018, 4:42 pm

AndyWhitedivesagain wrote:The meeting on the 23rd has been postponed.
https://www.newport-county.co.uk/siteas ... .05.18.pdf

Where does it say that?
no avatar
User

County#9

Posts

192

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby County#9 » May 16th, 2018, 4:44 pm

It says to postpone to the 23rd !!
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

13948

Location

MT

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby Exile 1976 » May 16th, 2018, 5:29 pm

AndyWhitedivesagain wrote:The meeting on the 23rd has been postponed.
https://www.newport-county.co.uk/siteas ... .05.18.pdf



No it hasn't, read it again.
no avatar
User

County#9

Posts

192

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby County#9 » May 16th, 2018, 5:36 pm

It was agreed to postpone the supporters meeting to the 23rd !! Was originally the 10th May. Well that how I read it .
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

4910

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby mad norm » May 16th, 2018, 10:38 pm

Read it Caerphilly
User avatar
User

AndyWhitedivesagain

Posts

141

Location

Newport

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby AndyWhitedivesagain » May 17th, 2018, 1:54 pm

Sorry everyone. Read it wrong.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1719

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby Willthiswork » May 19th, 2018, 4:04 pm

Who is going to the meeting from this board?

Would be good to put a face to the username.
no avatar
User

Colin Faulkner

Posts

46

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby Colin Faulkner » May 20th, 2018, 11:33 am

Morning ladies and gents

Don’t forget if you’re one of our exiled supporters or unable to make the meeting but want to ask a question please make you sure you email it to office@newport-county.co.uk before 3pm on Tuesday (22nd May)

Hope to see as many there as possible
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

6016

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby newgroundrodney » May 20th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Willthiswork wrote:Who is going to the meeting from this board?

Would be good to put a face to the username.


I shall be there.
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

6016

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby newgroundrodney » May 20th, 2018, 12:55 pm

If anyone is reading from the panel on the night, respectfully, can I please ask that all speakers are clearly identified before we start, that they speak clearly and don't mumble. Can I ask that any A/V, sound & PA equipment is suitable for the purpose, and that any graphics etc can actually be seen. Please don't use "yellow" on white background for example.
no avatar
User

Colin Faulkner

Posts

46

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby Colin Faulkner » May 20th, 2018, 2:19 pm

newgroundrodney wrote:If anyone is reading from the panel on the night, respectfully, can I please ask that all speakers are clearly identified before we start, that they speak clearly and don't mumble. Can I ask that any A/V, sound & PA equipment is suitable for the purpose, and that any graphics etc can actually be seen. Please don't use "yellow" on white background for example.


Will pass this on
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

6016

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby newgroundrodney » May 20th, 2018, 2:45 pm

Colin Faulkner wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:If anyone is reading from the panel on the night, respectfully, can I please ask that all speakers are clearly identified before we start, that they speak clearly and don't mumble. Can I ask that any A/V, sound & PA equipment is suitable for the purpose, and that any graphics etc can actually be seen. Please don't use "yellow" on white background for example.


Will pass this on


Thanks for that. It's my hope that this meeting will be the start of a new "coming together as one", with everyone all agreeing to work together from hereon in.
Perhaps we could have a recruitment drive for the B&R Scheme on the night, or at least some flyers & paper application forms available to take away.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Posts

1981

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby Percy plunkett » May 20th, 2018, 8:16 pm

newgroundrodney wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Who is going to the meeting from this board?

Would be good to put a face to the username.


I shall be there.

Will you wear a QPR top so we can recognise you.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1719

Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

Postby Willthiswork » May 22nd, 2018, 1:31 pm

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ashurstheros, mad norm, Micheal, OLDCROMWELLIAN, Stan A. Einstein, Willthiswork and 42 guests

Powered by phpBB ®