Fancy a job? (Updated)

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1252

Fancy a job? (Updated)

Postby Willthiswork » May 8th, 2018, 6:34 pm

no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Posts

1739

Re: Fancy a job?

Postby Percy plunkett » May 8th, 2018, 8:27 pm

Didn't we advertise the same job this time last year.Then there was the guy who took the club to court the year before was it.The first two kit managers lasted 24 years between them so not sure why the high turnover.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1252

Re: Fancy a job?

Postby Willthiswork » May 15th, 2018, 6:43 pm

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/vacanc ... =hootsuite

Anyone know any youngsters interested?
no avatar
User

County#9

Posts

185

Re: Fancy a job? (Updated)

Postby County#9 » May 15th, 2018, 7:06 pm

Willthiswork don't forget the COO job aswell my friend . The kit man's job description is a good read . It's a wonder he/she will get sleep . Whatever happened to the old academy boys doing first team boots and cleaning changing rooms or better still getting the players to do their own boots .
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1252

Re: Fancy a job? (Updated)

Postby Willthiswork » May 15th, 2018, 7:09 pm

County#9 wrote:Willthiswork don't forget the COO job aswell my friend . The kit man's job description is a good read . It's a wonder he/she will get sleep . Whatever happened to the old academy boys doing first team boots and cleaning changing rooms or better still getting the players to do their own boots .

Totally agree, if I went for the job i'd tell them to jog-on reference the boot cleaning part of the JD!
no avatar
User

County#9

Posts

185

Re: Fancy a job? (Updated)

Postby County#9 » May 15th, 2018, 7:11 pm

Must be close to modern day slavery that job lol. No wonder they advertise every year . Was tired reading it .
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

5520

Re: Fancy a job? (Updated)

Postby neilcork68 » May 15th, 2018, 7:59 pm

County#9 wrote:Must be close to modern day slavery that job lol. No wonder they advertise every year . Was tired reading it .




And all for minimum wage ??????.........you can flip burgers in McDonalds for more with less responsibility
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1252

Re: Fancy a job? (Updated)

Postby Willthiswork » May 15th, 2018, 8:08 pm

I'll do it (minus the boots) for £40k.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1252

Re: Fancy a job?

Postby Willthiswork » May 15th, 2018, 8:10 pm

Willthiswork wrote:https://www.newport-county.co.uk/vacancies/?platform=hootsuite

Anyone know any youngsters interested?


This is a cracking role for someone looking to get into a sports related career.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Posts

1739

Re: Fancy a job? (Updated)

Postby Percy plunkett » May 15th, 2018, 8:31 pm

Willthiswork wrote:I'll do it (minus the boots) for £40k.

I did the job for 10 years for nothing.In fact it cost me money having time off work to do it.I didn't clean any boots or changing rooms or report to anyone though.I did get to design some of the kits myself which was a blast.Some great memories along with the hard work and responsibility.
User avatar
User

Bush

Posts

7053

Re: Fancy a job? (Updated)

Postby Bush » May 15th, 2018, 8:56 pm

Percy plunkett wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:I'll do it (minus the boots) for £40k.

I did the job for 10 years for nothing.In fact it cost me money having time off work to do it.I didn't clean any boots or changing rooms or report to anyone though.I did get to design some of the kits myself which was a blast.Some great memories along with the hard work and responsibility.


Times have changed though and we are now supposed to be a professional outfit.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baladabadi, big daddio, Threadbare, worksop amber and 34 guests

Powered by phpBB ®