Re: Kit Sponsorship

Alan G Bryant you do make me chuckle . Do you mean when the tops eventually turned up for supporters to wear.

Suppose if you ask Mr.Tom and ask how they've been treated by the club you will probably get an earful but then again that's us .

Never saw there products on sale in the ground.
Regarding sponsored tops can guarantee that gets you little in the way of sales seeing the odd person walking about town.
They would be daft throwing more money at the County for nothing in return.

Did Mr.Tom get invited as our main sponsor to Wembley for the spurs game as a nice gesture from the club ?

Hope we are looking for a new main sponsor but I doubt they will come anywhere close to what Mr.Tom gave us . If they do then well done to the club but I wont out much hope .

[/quote]

Appreciate you doing all this Rob but surely this should have been done Dec/Jan time by the commercial manager when our stock was high and we could possibly ask for more.
Hunting down sponsors now I fear isn't going to be that great, hopefully will be proved wrong though.. With it going down to 50% this should have been hit hard early Imo.[/quote]

Not being funny, but how would we have been able to do that this January?! We had the little matter of the FA Cup to deal with. Not realistic this year with the numbers of staff we have, but then it perhaps isn’t unfair to expect the board to identify we are going to be falling behind on our “to-do list” and to ask for some assistance from the membership maybe?

rncfc wrote:
Appreciate you doing all this Rob but surely this should have been done Dec/Jan time by the commercial manager when our stock was high and we could possibly ask for more.
Hunting down sponsors now I fear isn't going to be that great, hopefully will be proved wrong though.. With it going down to 50% this should have been hit hard early Imo.[/quote]

Not being funny, but how would we have been able to do that this January?! We had the little matter of the FA Cup to deal with. Not realistic this year with the numbers of staff we have, but then it perhaps isn’t unfair to expect the board to identify we are going to be falling behind on our “to-do list” and to ask for some assistance from the membership maybe?[/quote]

Too much for the commercial manager and/or a director to help bring in sponsorship deals on the back of great expose we were getting because of the FA Cup because we had "the little matter of the fa Cup" ??? Wow.

County#9 wrote:Did Mr.Tom get invited as our main sponsor to Wembley for the spurs game as a nice gesture from the club ?

Hope we are looking for a new main sponsor but I doubt they will come anywhere close to what Mr.Tom gave us . If they do then well done to the club but I wont out much hope .
I remember reading the same when Acorn left , only to be replaced by a record breaking deal by 32 red.

Alan what happens when we don't get a main sponsor because until then we can't sell replica shirts?

Wouldn't mind betting we have to sell Joe Day or Mickey D to keep us going ?

Alan is there any news on the players who were offered contracts yet ?

Maybe it will be us having anybody as a main sponsor at a ridiculously low price because we're desperate for cash .

Just my thoughts but it's worrying times .

County#9 wrote:Alan what happens when we don't get a main sponsor because until then we can't sell replica shirts?

Wouldn't mind betting we have to sell Joe Day or Mickey D to keep us going ?

Alan is there any news on the players who were offered contracts yet ?

Maybe it will be us having anybody as a main sponsor at a ridiculously low price because we're desperate for cash .

Just my thoughts but it's worrying times .

How many replica shirts have we sold in May & June historically ?

I have no idea on the player contracts , who are you looking to blame for that, Players just maybe keeping their options open perhaps