Re: Kit Sponsorship

County#9 wrote:Skate exile why else do you think the manager was down there . If that's what we have to do to get a sponsor then that's rather embarrassing.
Quinn radiators, ? Pretty certain their owner Sean went bankrupt and have started Quinnbet since. Saying that , MF did used to be our commercial manager.

County#9 wrote:Alan don't be so pedantic .

Just out of curiosity did the current board get 32 red or Mr.Tom on board to sponsor us ?
How am I being pedantic , you are posting rumours and i am just asking you questions , ( which like the kit deal you cannot answer ) so like a politician you answer me with a question, bizarre. I would imagine the previous board secured the 32 red sponsorship and the mr tom sponsorship , and probably the 5 year macron deal for the kit.

Alan did I mention Quinn radiators .?

Is that where he was . Thanks for that though .

Like on other post where jollysupstar said Gavin must be thinking Alan shut the F*** up .

So do you think we will get a sponsor close to 72k then Alan . ?

You on about the greatest kit deal that has cost us a fortune because we F***** UP..

If your an employee or associated to the board no wonder we're in a right mess .

Fairplay your up there with the best

bignbeefy wrote:If this is the standard of our commercial department then I am truly appalled, although I am not wholly surprised about the lack of professionalism. Proof reading fail????

"To sponsor a first team players kit for the 2018/19 season please email commcerical@newport-county.co.uk to register your interest and find out more information."

commcerical ..............

How can they not get an email address correct in such an important area??? This is a much needed income stream.

Incredible.
If my experience of mailing the club is anything to go by, they won't bother replying either...

County#9 wrote:I had to send separate emails to the club asking for refunds on the jackets that were part of the academy package that we never received . In the emails I had to put my details with bank acc and sort code . Every parent had to do the same . The club didn't even have the decency to reply to the emails and tell us when they transferred money into mine and other parents accounts with an extended apology , we had to keep checking our own accounts to see if we had refund.

Professional of us.
Not to mention that emailing bank and personal details is a terrible idea to begin with. GDP regulations will be hammering the club soon enough on this front and they really can't afford to get fined...
Last edited by SJG99 on May 19th, 2018, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

County#9 wrote:Alan did I mention Quinn radiators .?

Is that where he was . Thanks for that though .

Like on other post where jollysupstar said Gavin must be thinking Alan shut the F*** up .

So do you think we will get a sponsor close to 72k then Alan . ?

You on about the greatest kit deal that has cost us a fortune because we F***** UP..

If your an employee or associated to the board no wonder we're in a right mess .

Fairplay your up there with the best

No you did not mention Quinn radiators , Flynn did in his tweet. Relax , I am sure gavin will be fine.

Im hoping we have already contacted the biggest companies around us for sponsorship. Celtic Manor, Admiral and Go Compare should be the first 3 then work our way down. We shouldn't be waiting for companies to come to us we should be going to them. Really hope reps of those 3 companies have been invited to games this season and especially the spurs and leeds ones. That's where tickets for guests of the chairman/directors should be going.

Bush wrote:Im hoping we have already contacted the biggest companies around us for sponsorship. Celtic Manor, Admiral and Go Compare should be the first 3 then work our way down. We shouldn't be waiting for companies to come to us we should be going to them. Really hope reps of those 3 companies have been invited to games this season and especially the spurs and leeds ones. That's where tickets for guests of the chairman/directors should be going.
i agree with this, the Leeds and spurs games were ideal to attract the big guns of the business world.

George Street-Bridge wrote:PMSL at some posters here expressing concerns over sponsorship while doing their level best to create a climate around the club which sponsors will run a mile from.
Hahahahaha. It’s pretty cute that you think sponsors would “run a mile” from sponsoring us because of this place. Lol.

One of the first things I'd do if thinking about commercial sponsorship (or any investment) or working for any club in any capacity - obviously I'm not - is dip into social media and see what impression of the place and brand supporters who are active on line make.

I've said this before, but you only need a handful of people pissing in the pool to make a gym unattractive. ,