Re: Directors call .

jollysuperstar wrote:
The Newport wrote:
County#9 wrote:It was on behalf of the board so does it make a huge difference who .

Well yes it does really make a difference. It means to say that what you have put on this thread it makes it more believable.
After all anyone can say they had a phone call from a director. For all we know you could be a director.
Best laugh of the week!!!

County has been chasing his kids kit for the last nine months and you come up with "for all we know he could be a director.
Hysterical.

Anyway County couple of points firstly if you don't want to say who keep it to yourself.
Secondly as Owls nothing to apologise for.
Why should you.

Certain probably 99% sure who it is.

Again sure Exile is on same wavelength.

Have had chats before and a great addition to the board apart from Mrs Bryant who maybe a little unhappy. :lol:

I could be completely wrong, and I'm not a betting man, but if I was my money would be on Rob Sant.

My guess is Ryan courtney is the board member that contacted county#9. Ryan is the director That is over overseeing the academy and also I’ve seen him on social media and here communicating with fans.

If county#9 is who I think it is it’s someone who even though he is disapointed in what happened this season he is not someone the club needs to worry about walking away from the club. He’s county through and through. I’d like to think the phone call message will also be communicated to the other families from the board now. Families who might or actually have walked away.

Bush wrote:My guess is Ryan courtney is the board member that contacted county#9. Ryan is the director That is over overseeing the academy and also I’ve seen him on social media and here communicating with fans.

If county#9 is who I think it is it’s someone who even though he is disapointed in what happened this season he is not someone the club needs to worry about walking away from the club. He’s county through and through. I’d like to think the phone call message will also be communicated to the other families from the board now. Families who might or actually have walked away.
why would families walk away?

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Bush wrote:My guess is Ryan courtney is the board member that contacted county#9. Ryan is the director That is over overseeing the academy and also I’ve seen him on social media and here communicating with fans.

why would families walk away?
I’ve already seen on Facebook that families have walked away because they felt let down from the service this season.

Any outbreak of peace has to be welcomed. But looking forward it would be a good thing if the online supporters could break the cycle of going over the top in criticising the club and then apologising for it.

Yes, an outbreak of peace would be most welcome. You have to laugh at the irony though.This guy has relentlessly bashed the club for the lack of communication, now he is had a chat with a director and will not communicate what was said to the true supporters. Most amusing.

Alan G Bryant wrote:Yes, an outbreak of peace would be most welcome. You have to laugh at the irony though.This guy has relentlessly bashed the club for the lack of communication, now he is had a chat with a director and will not communicate what was said to the true supporters. Most amusing.

You tell them Jeff

Alan G Bryant wrote:Yes, an outbreak of peace would be most welcome. You have to laugh at the irony though.This guy has relentlessly bashed the club for the lack of communication, now he is had a chat with a director and will not communicate what was said to the true supporters. Most amusing.
"unbelievable Jeff"
Why would County inform all these "Hysterical Keyboard Warriors who dominate this forum the identity of the Director"
We all know its one of 2 anyway.
Relentlessly bashed the club for waiting a whole season to get his kids kit which he paid up front for.
Bet Gavin is cursing you Jeff as we write tis.
You really are a one off.

whoareya wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote: You really are a one off.
Unlike you............

Why don't you and all your other logins chip in a tenner each - you should have enough to sponsor a player.
Going to say this once only.

I have 1 Username on this forum.

If other contributors have similar views brilliant to mine.

Big deal but my name is Ellis Aldridge now whats your real name Whoareyou.

Thank you

Alan aka kiosk Keith the same bloke who stopped all county fans having a pint at havant an waterlooville and all the county fans were going to murder you so you sat with the havant fans . More charisma in my little toe but I do appreciate the job you do though . Kiosk Keith love it

jollysuperstar wrote:
whoareya wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote: You really are a one off.
Unlike you............

Why don't you and all your other logins chip in a tenner each - you should have enough to sponsor a player.
Going to say this once only.

I have 1 Username on this forum.

If other contributors have similar views brilliant to mine.

Big deal but my name is Ellis Aldridge now whats your real name Whoareyou.

Thank you
Careful jolly. I don't think there is a problem with revealing your identity but consistently asking for others to reveal theirs could result in a ban. Others have recently been warned for doing exactly that.

County#9 wrote:So this morning I received a phone call from a director and we talked for about an hour .

He rang to discuss posts that I've put on messageboard and to listen and understand where I'm coming from . He gave me feedback on a lot of things and it was a brilliant conversation . We talked about the mistakes that are obviously well known but more importantly how the club are going about rectifying these and the plans that are in place for the future.

How reassuring it is though that a director (he spoke of other directors) are listening to the fans and that he took time out to make a phone call. That goes a long way .

We all want this club of ours to move forward and upwards but more so improve our standards off the field . Fans are the biggest asset to the club and we're all in this together because the directors are fans too .

Make no bones about it we're going to make more mistakes in the future that's life but it's how we all pull together which will bring us out the otherside.

My point to you all though is that they are listening and are trying to change for the better . They understand that it's our club and they are running it for us but their willing to have more fan engagement with much more transparency and that can only be good for the county .

Yes my passion has got the better of me on a lot of occasions to which if I offended anyone I truly apologise I just care so much about Newport county .

It's not going to happen overnight but trust me the future looks a lot brighter and amber .

Once again thank you to the director who took timeout to ring much appreciated .

Utc .

On the 6th May you started a thread entitled ' where has all the money gone' implying that we had earned £900k from the cup run yet now we did not have a pot to p..s in. You also posted that as fans we deserve to know the truth. Just 12 days later you are telling us to trust you that the future is bright, but will not elaborate.

Whilst I have no interest in which director told you, I would like to know what he has said for you to have such a dramatic change of heart, or is this something you would rather keep to yourself? The supporters deserve to know