Re: Directors call .

This forum is laughable at times. County#9 hasn't had any great conversion, he's merely had the communication he's been asking months for on here. It's sad that it's taken so long for that communication to happen but I'd guess the director in question has apologised for the problems encountered, reassured County#9 that it won't happen again and maybe given him a contact should the same oversight occur.

Nothing to see here, time to move on...

wattsville_boy wrote:This forum is laughable at times. County#9 hasn't had any great conversion, he's merely had the communication he's been asking months for on here. It's sad that it's taken so long for that communication to happen but I'd guess the director in question has apologised for the problems encountered, reassured County#9 that it won't happen again and maybe given him a contact should the same oversight occur.

Again a post with which I agree entirely.

Well done the director who ever it was, well done County#9. And well done Jimmy Exile for proving that whilst even a stopped clock is right twice a day, some people can't even manage that.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:This forum is laughable at times. County#9 hasn't had any great conversion, he's merely had the communication he's been asking months for on here. It's sad that it's taken so long for that communication to happen but I'd guess the director in question has apologised for the problems encountered, reassured County#9 that it won't happen again and maybe given him a contact should the same oversight occur.

Well done the director who ever it was, well done County#9. And well done Jimmy Exile for proving that whilst even a stopped clock is right twice a day, some people can't even manage that.
Shame on you. Shouldn't you be doing something else today instead of taking the proverbial out of Jimmye? :grin:

Why can't we just take the positives and move on . We all know people like Jimmy exile are a waste of time like so many of said

The club will move on with us all United but we will always have a Jimmy exile . ( the name is James the bright spark ) .
Utc

I really hope Gavin has the good sense to accept that Kevin Ward will make a much better chairman. For me this is a no brainer. Gavin is not a bad person but he doesn't have the people skills required.

Further I believe that Kevin is big enough tough enough and ugly enough to make decisions. Not take criticism of his actions personally, not believe he is always right, listen to the views of others, be able to accept that others sometimes have ideas which are better than his, and change his mind when he is wrong.

I genuinely hope that Gavin chooses to stay on. I don't doubt his commitment, his integrity or his hard work. But I just don't think that he is a suitable chairman.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Lol stan - nice to see you are still obsessed by me lol.

As for being right, you are the clown who claimed we sell 12,000 pints of beer every match lol