Re: Directors call .

I also had a call from 1 of the directors in the week, I'll name the guy as I'm sure he doesn't mind, Rob Santwris rang me.

He wants to unite the club, all the different supporters groups etc, get everyone pulling in the same direction for the good of our club.

He also said that the previous directors have welcomed the new guys, their ideas & energy etc & the relationship is good.

Let's stop the in fighting & do our bit for the club, we all have different skills & we can all make a difference. UTC

Tony Soprano wrote:I also had a call from 1 of the directors in the week, I'll name the guy as I'm sure he doesn't mind, Rob Santwris rang me.

He wants to unite the club, all the different supporters groups etc, get everyone pulling in the same direction for the good of our club.

He also said that the previous directors have welcomed the new guys, their ideas & energy etc & the relationship is good.

Let's stop the in fighting & do our bit for the club, we all have different skills & we can all make a difference. UTC
Get rid of every other post on this thread and keep yours......NICE ONE

Well said stav pity Jeff is such a bore . Does a good job and appreciate it but by God what a bore . Jeff get a grip and move on .

I've said my bit and had a groan but spoke to a director . If you never sold some of kids kits in the shop would of helped but that's another matter . Keep smiling Jeff.

Hi John. Just a quick comment on your last post. Not sure if the "Jeff" you refer to is supposed to be me but I can assure you that I am not "Alan G Bryant". The descriptions of this person that have been made i.e" works for the club" & "kiosk Keith (a name another poster called me once ) has led myself and others to think I am the "Jeff" being referred to.

I only ever post details of Supporters Club travel and will never get involve in the arguments on this Board. I will also put my name to any post I make. Please feel free to contact any moderator who can confirm that "Alan" & I are not the same person.

Best wishes
Jeff Challingsworth

County#9 wrote:Well said stav pity Jeff is such a bore . Does a good job and appreciate it but by God what a bore . Jeff get a grip and move on .

I've said my bit and had a groan but spoke to a director . If you never sold some of kids kits in the shop would of helped but that's another matter . Keep smiling Jeff.
Your mate Jasper has also referred to me as Gavin.

On another note , have we got a pot to p..s in or not? The true fans deserve to know.

Who would of thought that County getting a response possibly from Rob would give him so much grief!
Some sad people on here for sure.
No need to name them just ignore them County.
They know who they are.
Hopefully with our new board members things will change.
Mr Bryant instead of knocking everybody try answering a few questions aimed your way.
You County and Owls do not need to apologise for anything.
Mr Bryant name each keyboard warrior and every hysterical contributor.
Simple request.

mad norm wrote:
Tony Soprano wrote:I also had a call from 1 of the directors in the week, I'll name the guy as I'm sure he doesn't mind, Rob Santwris rang me.

... I agree with Norm. If acted upon properly, this could be one of the most important posts on this MB for ages. It's time to move forward together as one unit, one group, one strength. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is more important than this football club.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
County#9 wrote:Well said stav pity Jeff is such a bore . Does a good job and appreciate it but by God what a bore . Jeff get a grip and move on .

Your mate Jasper has also referred to me as Gavin.

On another note , have we got a pot to p..s in or not? The true fans deserve to know.
As I said previously, the true fans may like to know who the hysterical fans you mention are. I asked this question a few hours ago but the post was deleted.

newgroundrodney wrote:
mad norm wrote:

... I agree with Norm. If acted upon properly, this could be one of the most important posts on this MB for ages. It's time to move forward together as one unit, one group, one strength. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is more important than this football club.
I agree we should (ALWAYS) move forward and come together for the best of the club but not with the part '...one of the most important posts..' This is Stav having a chat with his good mate and telling us about it.

It makes me smile that the original poster goes from slagging the Board off big style then has a 'road to Damascus' experience - he has now seen the light.

jollysuperstar wrote:
The Newport wrote:
County#9 wrote:It was on behalf of the board so does it make a huge difference who .

Well yes it does really make a difference. It means to say that what you have put on this thread it makes it more believable.
After all anyone can say they had a phone call from a director. For all we know you could be a director.
Best laugh of the week!!!

County has been chasing his kids kit for the last nine months and you come up with "for all we know he could be a director.
Hysterical.

Anyway County couple of points firstly if you don't want to say who keep it to yourself.
Secondly as Owls nothing to apologise for.
Why should you.

Certain probably 99% sure who it is.

Again sure Exile is on same wavelength.

Have had chats before and a great addition to the board apart from Mrs Bryant who maybe a little unhappy. :lol:
Still harping on I see. Where are you now?: Are you Certain/probably 99% sure or is it 'one of two' (As in a later post).