burglary at Newport County Club Shop

Gwent Police Football Info Twitter appeal
Gwent Officers would like to speak with the below individual who could hold vital information in a burglary at Newport County Club Shop on 30/03/2018. Please reply under ref 1800122427. @NewportCounty @gwentpolice

Burglary at the Club Shop

Was there really a burglary at the club shop? There wasn't anything in the local press.
What was taken? Someone mentioned money was stolen or was it goods taken or maybe some sort of fraud was committed?

Re: Burglary at the Club Shop

The Newport wrote:Was there really a burglary at the club shop? There wasn't anything in the local press.
What was taken? Someone mentioned money was stolen or was it goods taken or maybe some sort of fraud was committed?
There was a burglary at the club shop. At the last home game the chap behind the counter was doing his best to explain things to people waiting. The queue was relatively long after the game. They had problems with the credit card machines, they had been damaged in the burglary.

Why do yo keep locking this thread Re: Burglary at the Club

Re: Burglary at the Club Shop
Postby pembsexile » May 21st, 2018, 3:02 pm

The Newport wrote:
Was there really a burglary at the club shop? There wasn't anything in the local press.

pembsexile Wrote :
There was a burglary at the club shop. At the last home game the chap behind the counter was doing his best to explain things to people waiting. The queue was relatively long after the game. They had problems with the credit card machines, they had been damaged in the burglary.

Do you know whether anything was taken?

Re: Why do yo keep locking this thread Re: Burglary at the

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
ref23 wrote:Because it's an ongoing Police investigation is my guess.
Which is not necessary. The case would only become sub judice if or when someone is charged
We can now add "legal expert" to the list of job requirements for the volunteers running the various facets of our club then.

If I was running this place and I wasn't sure, I'd just take it down as well.

Re: Why do yo keep locking this thread Re: Burglary at the

Bush wrote:Not sure what can be said to effect it though! the police have made an appeal on social media hoping someone can identify him and those threads haven't been locked. We should be keeping it open incase anyone can identify him.
If anyone can identify the individual please don't comment on here but follow the instructions from the Police.

Re: Burglary

mad norm wrote:Somebody said hearing aids,but I've heard nothing about it

Don't you think that you are contradicting yourself there Mad Norm?

Don't know, might ask at the meeting. The shop is tiny, he looks like a big lumbering oaf, where the **** did he hide???

mad norm wrote:Somebody said hearing aids,but I've heard nothing about it
I think you are wrong there Norm. Staff had their prescription glasses pinched. They went looking for them but couldn't see.

Someone else told me that the shops stock of County sunglasses was nicked as well. Their own fault though, they kept them outside in the shade(s).