Re: Sponsor for Taffs Word

Taffweigan wrote:We are delighted to announce the newest sponsor of Taff's Word. This season the series will be sponsored by the Scum Half Sports Bar. The public house is now under new management and has undergone a thorough refurbishment. The bar is now run by Kyle (pictured with Taff below) and soon to be his wife Sue. They have a big family support. Kyle himself along with step Dad Kevin and uncle Chris are 100 club season ticket holders at the club. They and I hope that with the new friendly atmosphere and fresh ideas for the bar, can become a drink stop for County supporters and all others on match days and off. This sponsorship is the start of an intention from the family to support potential fund raising projects for the club. I hope everyone joins us with supporting Kyle and Sue and enjoy a drink in the bar in future. UTC

This is generating the funds for our group to sponsor a players shirt for the season
Scum half? Ffs.

Re: Sponsor for Taffs Word

newgroundrodney wrote:
Goddard & woods wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:Where is the Scrum Half Sports Bar?....
Maindee
...and where's Maindee? Is it near Miceglass? or is it east of the river? Sorry but I don't know Newport very well.

Based on Chepstow road. 5 minute walk from the dodger pub in a straight line.