Re: Sponsor for Taffs Word

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:
owlsabout wrote:Taff mate is youtube not social media? Doesnt the code of conduct prohibit volunteers from any social media activity that could be negative towards the club and some of your blogs are!
There is nothing within my blogs which will ever bring the club into disrepute or compromise my volunteers position.
Only my view.

Taff has every right to ask for sponsorship. I would be surprised if a middle-aged man pontificating about a League Two football team from his bedroom and achieving about 150 YouTube hits is likely to have the world of advertising buzzing but you never know.
.....and you wonder why people dislike you?

Taff, you clearly have a passion for video and in my opinion the club is lacking good quality video content for their social media channels - except the new signings videos.

Why not see if you can work with the club to produce video content with the fans, latest news announcements including pre-season friendlies, season tickets, ticket sales facts - there's such an abundance of content that could be produced and drive engagement.

Taffweigan wrote:
The Newport wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:We are looking for a sponsor for Taffs Word for next season. We will offer your business or cause exposure on each edition of Taffs Word (not live as we are unable to put pictures up during live streams) by adding a 10 second slot for the picture of your choice at the start of every Taffs Word video. You will also get mentions throughout videos across the while season and we will also push you through our Social Media accounts. Please email us on countychoir1912@gmail.com to enquire

What sort money are we talking about for the sponsorship?

I'm not saying that I would sponsor The Amber Army. Just out of interest at the moment.
Last season's sponsor paid £150 for the season
Haven't had a chance to speak anyone yet. But as soon as I can, I will let you know.

There's one more thing I would like to ask you. What sort questions would you expect a future sponsor to ask and how would you answer?

I have a few, but I would like to hear from your good self what do you expect and what do you have to offer your future sponsor or sponsors?
What if you had more than one sponsor that might show an interest. Would you be able to accommodate more than one?

[/quote]
Last season's sponsor paid £150 for the season[/quote]

Haven't had a chance to speak anyone yet. But as soon as I can, I will let you know.

There's one more thing I would like to ask you. What sort questions would you expect a future sponsor to ask and how would you answer?

I have a few, but I would like to hear from your good self what do you expect and what do you have to offer your future sponsor or sponsors?
What if you had more than one sponsor that might show an interest. Would you be able to accommodate more than one?[/quote]
I would expect a potential sponsor to ask if there will be any more controversy on the series before they commit. Also what kind of exposure their company will get. Then obviously where the money goes. To be fair I am happy to answer any question. No matter how difficult

Harvey Pekar wrote:Taff, you clearly have a passion for video and in my opinion the club is lacking good quality video content for their social media channels - except the new signings videos.

Why not see if you can work with the club to produce video content with the fans, latest news announcements including pre-season friendlies, season tickets, ticket sales facts - there's such an abundance of content that could be produced and drive engagement.
A fair point. Members of our channels creator team are already doing this. They help with content for ifollow. The other thing is we make money through advertising on our channel. The club's channel is governed by the EFL so aren't fully entitled to the advertising income. We plan to offer even more content to the club this season

Taffweigan wrote:
Harvey Pekar wrote:Taff, you clearly have a passion for video and in my opinion the club is lacking good quality video content for their social media channels - except the new signings videos.

A fair point. Members of our channels creator team are already doing this. They help with content for ifollow. The other thing is we make money through advertising on our channel. The club's channel is governed by the EFL so aren't fully entitled to the advertising income. We plan to offer even more content to the club this season

Keep doing what you do , Chris .....
CTID

Taffweigan wrote:We are looking for a sponsor for Taffs Word for next season. We will offer your business or cause exposure on each edition of Taffs Word (not live as we are unable to put pictures up during live streams) by adding a 10 second slot for the picture of your choice at the start of every Taffs Word video. You will also get mentions throughout videos across the while season and we will also push you through our Social Media accounts. Please email us on countychoir1912@gmail.com to enquire
I'm not saying definitely that I have someone to sponsor you but I know someone in Newport who might be able to help. They are willing to pass your details on. What might help if I could pass your telephone number on. I have your email address I will send you my email address or you can PM me on here. Please let me know as soon as possible.

The Newport wrote:
I'm not saying definitely that I have someone to sponsor you but I know someone in Newport who might be able to help. They are willing to pass your details on. What might help if I could pass your telephone number on. I have your email address I will send you my email address or you can PM me on here. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Haven't announced anything yet but have a gentleman's agreement in place with someone already. Loose ends to be tied up this week

Taffweigan wrote:
The Newport wrote:

Haven't announced anything yet but have a gentleman's agreement in place with someone already. Loose ends to be tied up this week
Don’t sell yourself short, you can have more than one sponsor

Taffweigan wrote:
The Newport wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Good luck with your future sponsor. I hope everything goes well for you.

We are delighted to announce the newest sponsor of Taff's Word. This season the series will be sponsored by the Scrum Half Sports Bar. The public house is now under new management and has undergone a thorough refurbishment. The bar is now run by Kyle (pictured with Taff below) and soon to be his wife Sue. They have a big family support. Kyle himself along with step Dad Kevin and uncle Chris are 100 club season ticket holders at the club. They and I hope that with the new friendly atmosphere and fresh ideas for the bar, can become a drink stop for County supporters and all others on match days and off. This sponsorship is the start of an intention from the family to support potential fund raising projects for the club. I hope everyone joins us with supporting Kyle and Sue and enjoy a drink in the bar in future. UTC

This is generating the funds for our group to sponsor a players shirt for the season
Last edited by Taffweigan on July 16th, 2018, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.