Sponsor for Taffs Word

We are looking for a sponsor for Taffs Word for next season. We will offer your business or cause exposure on each edition of Taffs Word (not live as we are unable to put pictures up during live streams) by adding a 10 second slot for the picture of your choice at the start of every Taffs Word video. You will also get mentions throughout videos across the while season and we will also push you through our Social Media accounts. Please email us on countychoir1912@gmail.com to enquire

Re: Sponsor for Taffs Word

Taff why would anyone want to sponsor you? Last season alone you publically accused fhe DSA of stealing charity money and of fraud, you then had to apologise when this was proven incorrect, too late once the damage has been done you accuse ex directors of wrong doing with no proof so another apology. You then go on facebook and make disgusting comments about a child with special needs, had to remove and then apologise! Do yourself a favour mate and stop firing the bullets you are given. Also do club volunteers not have to sign a code of conduct that prevents them from commenting on club issues on social media of which the messageboard is classed as? Therefore i take it if you are looking for a sponsor you are not a volunteer this coming season? Taff you are not a daft lad, you have passion and care like us all but sadly you are being played stop being someones puppet and have your own voice

owlsabout wrote:Taff why would anyone want to sponsor you? Last season alone you publically accused fhe DSA of stealing charity money and of fraud, you then had to apologise when this was proven incorrect, too late once the damage has been done you accuse ex directors of wrong doing with no proof so another apology. You then go on facebook and make disgusting comments about a child with special needs, had to remove and then apologise! Do yourself a favour mate and stop firing the bullets you are given. Also do club volunteers not have to sign a code of conduct that prevents them from commenting on club issues on social media of which the messageboard is classed as? Therefore i take it if you are looking for a sponsor you are not a volunteer this coming season? Taff you are not a daft lad, you have passion and care like us all but sadly you are being played stop being someones puppet and have your own voice
Why? Because my blog is part of an ever growing YouTube channel and is worth the pennies they will pay to get exposure for their business.

The other stuff.....

DSA - The info I got given implicated that something serious had gone on. Was misinformation in the end and not the fault of the person who gave it to me. If it was true then it needed to be said. It wasn't so I apologised but would do the same if in that position again

Facebook Comments - Wrong! I made no comment on the post. I merely shared it and later deleted it.

Ex Director - All stemmed from his letter he allowed to go public. I was wrong on a few details but he was majorly at fault for putting himself before the club so I stand by my criticism of him.

Volunteering - I have given my time to our club for years. My life is dedicated to it. My issue is I care too much about the club and I allow my emotions to get the better of me at times.

As far as sponsoring my blog is concerned. The money will be used to sponsor a players shirt for next season. Not like it's going in my holiday fund or anything. Everything on YouTube is down to me and other contributors giving their time to help the club. As simple as that pal

owlsabout wrote:Taff mate is youtube not social media? Doesnt the code of conduct prohibit volunteers from any social media activity that could be negative towards the club and some of your blogs are!
There is nothing within my blogs which will ever bring the club into disrepute or compromise my volunteers position.

Taffweigan wrote:
owlsabout wrote:Taff mate is youtube not social media? Doesnt the code of conduct prohibit volunteers from any social media activity that could be negative towards the club and some of your blogs are!
There is nothing within my blogs which will ever bring the club into disrepute or compromise my volunteers position.
Only my view.

Taff has every right to ask for sponsorship. I would be surprised if a middle-aged man pontificating about a League Two football team from his bedroom and achieving about 150 YouTube hits is likely to have the world of advertising buzzing but you never know.

Taffweigan wrote:We are looking for a sponsor for Taffs Word for next season. We will offer your business or cause exposure on each edition of Taffs Word (not live as we are unable to put pictures up during live streams) by adding a 10 second slot for the picture of your choice at the start of every Taffs Word video. You will also get mentions throughout videos across the while season and we will also push you through our Social Media accounts. Please email us on countychoir1912@gmail.com to enquire

What sort money are we talking about for the sponsorship?

I'm not saying that I would sponsor The Amber Army. Just out of interest at the moment.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:
Only my view.

Taff has every right to ask for sponsorship. I would be surprised if a middle-aged man pontificating about a League Two football team from his bedroom and achieving about 150 YouTube hits is likely to have the world of advertising buzzing but you never know.

:mrgreen:

The Newport wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:We are looking for a sponsor for Taffs Word for next season. We will offer your business or cause exposure on each edition of Taffs Word (not live as we are unable to put pictures up during live streams) by adding a 10 second slot for the picture of your choice at the start of every Taffs Word video. You will also get mentions throughout videos across the while season and we will also push you through our Social Media accounts. Please email us on countychoir1912@gmail.com to enquire

What sort money are we talking about for the sponsorship?

I'm not saying that I would sponsor The Amber Army. Just out of interest at the moment.
Last season's sponsor paid £150 for the season