Re: Mr Tom

pembsexile wrote:How sad. Didn't somebody mention last week that Mr Tom felt that they didn't get enough coverage as sponsor? I sincerely hope that the club have someone else lined up.
Heard we were getting peanuts from the deal.

pembsexile wrote:How sad. Didn't somebody mention last week that Mr Tom felt that they didn't get enough coverage as sponsor? I sincerely hope that the club have someone else lined up.
I would agree with that another example of a missed commercial opportunity, let’s hope the board (as Comm Mgr is on sick) have someone lined up at L2 going rate not mates rates.

Not the case Pembs. The main man thought that 4 years and almost £250,000 was money well spent but all good things come to an end

CaerfilliJacko wrote:
Not the case Pembs. The main man thought that 4 years and almost £250,000 was money well spent but all good things come to an end
It's never 4 yrs already is it?....jeeeez!!

CaerfilliJacko wrote:

How can anyone seriously believe that Mr Tom did not get enough coverage after the win against Leeds United and being on the back pages of nearly every newspaper after Tottenham Hotspur. Then of course they also got the sky sports coverage of the great escape.

CaerfilliJacko wrote:
That's refreshing to know. Because of the details you have supplied, you do seem to be well informed. Any idea what the reason for not renewing was? If they feel it was money well spent, were they given the opportunity to keep spending with the County? If it is any consolation, I supported them. I still have a box of half eaten chocky bars that I was given for Christmas a few years ago. Didn't finish them.

What was the relationship with the County like? There must be some reason why it couldn't continue. Perhaps I am reading too deep into your 'all good things must come to an end comment'. I wish them all the best.

guest101 wrote:
County ranger wrote:
I would agree with that another example of a missed commercial opportunity, let’s hope the board (as Comm Mgr is on sick) have someone lined up at L2 going rate not mates rates.

Hi We are holding a selling day tuesday We’ve done a digital brochure to send out to potential customers. One thing also all Customers who sign up will have a board member as there account manager who they can pick up the phone at any time to speak to.

The days have gone of one person trying to manage the county commercial it’s far to big. We won’t be stepping on anyone’s toes just helping as we all want the same things. If anyone with sales skills ( you’ll know the product ) can help by either helping tuesday or even know anyone that might like to sponsor us in any way big or small please contact myself
Rob 0798944 8692. rob.santwris@aol.co.uk

Rob Sant
Excellent. That is great news. Officials at the club seem to be on top of this one.

pembsexile wrote:
CaerfilliJacko wrote:
That's refreshing to know. Because of the details you have supplied, you do seem to be well informed. Any idea what the reason for not renewing was? If they feel it was money well spent, were they given the opportunity to keep spending with the County? If it is any consolation, I supported them. I still have a box of half eaten chocky bars that I was given for Christmas a few years ago. Didn't finish them.

What was the relationship with the County like? There must be some reason why it couldn't continue. Perhaps I am reading too deep into your 'all good things must come to an end comment'. I wish them all the best.
I am a very good friend of Richard Williams - Mr Tom- it was purely a business decision. As for the relationship I personally think it could have been better from the club.

Skate Exile wrote:Mr Tom being a worldwide brand will be a hard act to follow but with our current board all working hard on this I am sure we will get a good replacement.
Doubtless it'll be a bookie or Eric's Kebab van or even Tiny Rebel Brewery...now there's a good idea